Change version to XXLT5
THREE UIs: Tablet, Phablet & Phone all using stock Note1 SystemUI so everything works as stock firmware
THREE Multiwindow Styles:
Floating Windows using stock flashbar as launcher like NOTE 8
Floating Windows using bottom traybar like NOTE 10.1
FIVE LAYOUT WINDOWS: Cascade, Dual, 3L, 3R, Quad Floating Windows ported from the old NOTE 10.1 JB leak
New version of Xposed Multiwindow Apps Manager with ability to set default window WIDTH and HEIGHT
New version of Floating Multiwindow Control with more options to control various features and mods of the ROM
My new XTweakbox (like the old Tweakbox) but with a lot more options including enable/disable Dual Pane Settings, Wallpaper Scrolling, etc.
Added Expanded Desktop Mode (which can be activated from the bottom traybar) to be able to use apps in fullscreen like Camera, Games, etc.
Ability to enable/disable HOME, BACK & RECENTS Buttons in tablet mode without reboot
Enabled QUICK LAUNCH button control setting in Settings>Display settings
Added eybee's speedmod tweaks from his ROCKET ROM
Debloated a bit but not much, most can be restored with addons or can be installed from the Play Store
Added some S4 goodness like boot animation, sounds, etc.
a lot more I can't remember...will list when I do.
All other MODS from the XXLT4 version are still included.
1. Download the ROM in the Download Section below.
2. While awaiting download, make a backup of your current rom and data.
3. When download finished, check md5 checksum.
4. Install a SAFE kernel (Philz kernel v4.35 and up or coh Hello World kernel) or if you are already using a custom JB ROM, it's more likely that you are already in a SAFE kernel.
5. Reboot into recovery and make a factory reset, full wipe and format system, preload and data partitions.
6. Flash the ROM and reboot when finished.
7. Setup as needed and enjoy the rom. Don't forget to grant supersu permissions to integrated apps as it is important for the ROM to work fully.
8. I suggest not to restore your data and apps for the meantime. Play with the rom for a while and feel its vibes to make sure everything is working. Then you can restore whatever you need/want.
9. Use Xposed Multiwindow Apps Manager to enable/disable multiwindow apps and also set the default window WIDTH and HEIGHT that you like.
10. Use XTweakbox to set various settings like dual pane Settings, statusbar color and transparency, clock color, scrolling wallpaper, etc. More will be added in the next XTweakbox versions and also you may want to check out my XBackground app to change backgrounds for various system resources. New version coming very soon.
11. Most stock apps dpi are already set but you can use App Settings module to choose your preference.
12. I used mostly stock Note1 apps (except Dialer, Contacts, Calendar & Email - ported Note 8 apps) so if you prefer the Note 8 apps or Note 10.1 apps, I will provide addons as we go along.
13. This ROM includes an Expanded Desktop mode which can be activated from the bottom traybar (button beside the window layout buttons). Use it during times you need to hide the navigation or systembar like when you use the Camera or play some fullscreen games. Turning the Screen OFF then ON again restores the navigation/systembar.
14. Although the ROM will save and restore your TW Launcher workspace when moving from one UI to another there may be times when TW Launcher may FC but you can reset it using Floating MW Control app in Restart Options menu.
15. DON'T FORGET. ENJOY. I highly appreciate FEEDBACK and SUGGESTIONS.
NOTE: When using the Multiwindow Manager app, NEVER allow it to patch anything. THis is important or you will lose the NEXT Floating Multiwindows mod.
Rapidshare Link : FIXED Version
- MD5 checksum: 04682E9A8F619E1DB23B17F137EC905E
MIRROR1 - Thanks to egosapienz
For those who have Flashed the Version with restart issues, HERE is a fix for it. Just follow the instruction on that post.
ADDONS and USER CONTRIBUTIONS:
* Links will normally point to posts where the addons/contributions are shared.
AOSP Email app - Thanks to crime of heart
White SecSettings - Thanks to and2
Original Email app - just delete the one in the ROM located in preload partition and copy this one.
Original VoiceTalk app - just uninstall Svoice and copy this one in /system/app folder.
Credits: THANKS to xda and all devs and users who are part of it. Special thanks to nanomet for all the support, rovo89, tungstwenty, ianbbaa, robbie hood, mythrandr, crime of heart, kmokhtar79, bjbinc, dagr8, eybee1970 and to a lot more unknown others to whom some of the mods/apps have come from. If I forget something please let me know.