Thanks Meter: 926

By kingofnice, Senior Member on 15th June 2013, 12:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th January 2020, 06:24 AM |#1741  
Flag Nganjuk, east java
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi,
Im using sony WI-1000X in ear neckband, anybody here have its ddc profile? Very much appreciate...
Thank you...
17th January 2020, 02:18 AM |#1742  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Hi does anyone have any good profile for Redmi Airdots?
18th January 2020, 06:53 PM |#1743  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Hi, anything for anker soundcore spirit x2 bluetooth? Ive tried some configs but little improvement
12th February 2020, 01:33 PM |#1744  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EzerchE

Hi,

i am attaching my files, included latest XM3 profile.

Select XM3 V2.

I just downloaded the files and copied the presets to my phone. I also have the Pixel 4 XL and the Sony XM3. I just wondered that you deactivated VIPER clarity and auditory system protection bei default, even though it seems to be configured. Is that right?

Thank you by the way for the awesome preset. It sound wonderful. I like it very much. I am still amazed that the Sony XM3 can produce such a kind of good sound.
12th February 2020, 02:13 PM |#1745  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 49

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgrain

I just downloaded the files and copied the presets to my phone. I also have the Pixel 4 XL and the Sony XM3. I just wondered that you deactivated VIPER clarity and auditory system protection bei default, even though it seems to be configured. Is that right?

Thank you by the way for the awesome preset. It sound wonderful. I like it very much. I am still amazed that the Sony XM3 can produce such a kind of good sound.

Hello, thank you and i am glad you have liked it. My latest profile has Clarity activated. But i have deactivated Auditory system protection.

Master limiter: On
Viper-DDC: On / Headset correction: Sony MDR-E888
Convolver: On / Impulse response: TubeAmplifier & Technics Preamp Extreme v.2 / Cross Channel 0% (Be careful! High volume! Lower the volume before activating this.)
Dynamic system: On / Device type: High-end headphone(v2) / Dynamic bass strength: 20%
Viper bass: On / Bass mode: Pure bass+ / Bass frequency: 50Hz / Bass gain: 6dB
Viper clarity: On / Clarity mode: Natural / Clarity gain: 10dB

Optional;
Field Surround: On / Surround Strength: 1 / Mid image strength: 6
Headphone surround +: On / Level 1
Reverbation: On / Room size: 25m2 / Sound field: 5m / Damping factor: 0% / Wet Signal: 0% / Dry signal: 50%

Enjoy!
12th February 2020, 04:15 PM |#1746  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EzerchE

Hello, thank you and i am glad you have liked it. My latest profile has Clarity activated. But i have deactivated Auditory system protection.

Master limiter: On
Viper-DDC: On / Headset correction: Sony MDR-E888
Convolver: On / Impulse response: TubeAmplifier & Technics Preamp Extreme v.2 / Cross Channel 0%
Field Surround: On / Surround Strength: 1 / Mid image strength: 6
Headphone surround +: On / Level 1
Reverbation: On / Room size: 25m2 / Sound field: 5m / Damping factor: 0% / Wet Signal: 0% / Dry signal: 50%
Dynamic system: On / Device type: High-end headphone(v2) / Dynamic bass strength: 20%
Viper bass: On / Bass mode: Pure bass+ / Bass frequency: 50Hz / Bass gain: 6dB
Viper clarity: On / Clarity mode: Natural / Clarity gain: 10dB

enjoy!

Interesting preset. But I am not sure if I like it. The reverberation is a bit annoying/strange. I like clear and neutral/a bit vocal heavy music and the preset V 2.0 fit that better I think. Even though with the new preset I can differentiate much better between music instruments.
12th February 2020, 08:39 PM |#1747  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 49

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgrain

Interesting preset. But I am not sure if I like it. The reverberation is a bit annoying/strange. I like clear and neutral/a bit vocal heavy music and the preset V 2.0 fit that better I think. Even though with the new preset I can differentiate much better between music instruments.

Hi, field surround, headphone surround and reverb are optional for sure
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)