[kernel][4.4][3.0.101LTS][linaro 4.7] UBER 4.0 quincyatt [Jan20] - FINAL

Search This thread

beenkenobee

Jun 14, 2010
Moto G Power
Looks like it, thanks! Have you used the Uber kernel you linked me to with that build? I saw that some were using that kernel with the last build of SlimRom, 20131109 (yours looks like the second-to-last release).

it's been awhile...if i did, it wasn't for long since i didn't have much like with 4.3 based roms.
4.4 based roms (other than stock) worked the best for me.
generally, uber worked well but seemed harder on battery life.

pWEN

Aug 12, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Well, I'm back. I don't know what I was thinking three years ago sticking with a 4.3 ROM, but I recently dusted off my Note and have been enjoying Liquid Smooth KitKat on it. I used Polluti0n's patch to install the Uber kernel, and found it ran a bit better. That brought me back here, to try and grab the latest and greatest version of this kernel.

Unfortunately all of the links are dead. The only lead I have to go on is the filename of the zip uploaded to Dev-Host: UBER-4.0-quincyatt-jan20-jd81.zip

But I can't find a copy of this file anywhere. Is anyone able to help me out?

On a side note, I did find four older versions. The first version I found was bundled in Polluti0n's v2 patch collection. When installed, the system info said it's version 3.0.101, from Apr 26 2014. This is the latest version I could find.

I also have these three zip files:
  • UBER-3.2-20131109.zip
  • UBER-jb43-quincyatt-nov09-jd81.zip
  • UBER_4-4-14_quincyatt_4.4.zip
The last I was able to find on gimmeitorilltell's Android File Host account, but it was the only version I could find there. I installed it, but I couldn't get the phone to boot afterwards.

If anyone can link me to the final version of this kernel, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UBER KERNEL

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE, YOU ARE FLASHING THESE AT YOUR OWN RISK, THOUGH I HAVE TESTED THEM I CANT SAY IT WILL WORK THE SAME FOR YOU, SO IF FLASHING THIS STARTS NUCLEAR WAR OR YOUR PHONE COMBUST'S ITS ON YOU, now on to the good stuff :)

FEATURES UBER 4.0
    - Kernel Version 3.0.101 LTS - this is the final 3.0.y build
    - Built with Linaro 4.7 toolchain
    - BLN support *for jb only no longer supported in kk and won't be*
    - USB fastcharge
    - Fsync toggle - disable for better performance but beware that if your phone crashes you will lose data.
    - Overclocked CPU 2ghz / GPU 3D = 320 2D = 266
    - IO Schedulers - cfq, bfq, row, noop, deadline, sio, vr, and zen
    - CPU Governors - intellidemand, interactivex, lazy, wheatley, smartass, badass, lionheart, minmax, fantasy, savagedzen, scary and samsung.
    - Frandom Lag Reducer
    - Smaller sized kernel due to xz compression.
    - CPU link - elbermu
    - Sweep2wake - thanks dennis rassmann (@show-p1984) for his awesome code and elbermu for modifying it to fit this device!
    - Thermal - thanks once again to dennis rassmann (@show-p1984) for his awesome code and elbermu for modifying it to fit this device!
    - IO Booster
    - CPU Power - Vincent Guittot
    - Frontswap Support
    - Google "Snappy" compression/decompression
    - KGSL GPU Control - carvsdriver
    - Fixed boot charging animation
    - And tons more

BUGS
    - im sure there are some

DOWNLOADS
    - January20 - BLOWNCO - DEVHOST **NO MIRRORS**
    4.4 ROMS ONLY DO NOT FLASH ON 4.3.x

CHANGELOG
    January20
    - FINAL BUILD
    - bumped it up to 2ghz like cm11
    - hopefully this build lasts as long as the last :)

INFO
    - please check THIS thread before posting ANY BUG REPORTS, shoot the guy a thanks while your over there!

THANKS
    - Cl3kener for the sources and all his hard work and help
    - chris41g for a ton of help
    - anyone else that deserves thanks :)

SOURCE
    - HERE

Extra reading for users here
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Donations are cherrished and appreciated and only used to further development *new goal, new cpu/mb for faster building*​
    updated kernel, lots added, check OP for full changelog
    new uber release is up, check kernel source for all the changes
    new UBER release is up, check op for changes!
    new 4.3 uber kernel up enjoy :)
    READ OP