* Removed goomanager and added BeanStalkOTA app. OTA updates for GAPPs and ROM updates. Huge thanks to the PA team as I used their base OTA package to get started. Please keep in mind that this will only find updates if your device maintaner uploads to the official beanstalk goo account.
* Setup change log webpage at http://www.scotthartbti.com/index.php/beanstalkbuilds/
* Couple of fixes to Active Display
* Added option to view rambar in GB instead of MB
* Changed the busy dialog animation font to match 4.4 UI
* Added Misc features under lockscreen menu which include the following:
- Lockscreen blur
- Lockscreen blur radius
- Lockscreen transparency
- Lockscreen rotation
* Option to set signal icon to either LTE or 4g
* Forward ported notification drawer brightness slider
* Added Gesture navigation
* Added longclick switchbutton
* Sleep Screen shortcut
* Option to set the phone to 2g while screen is locked to save battery
* Hidden ‘android animation’ planted somewhere secretely in the build
* Added system update to about phone. Setup to point to BeanStalkOTA
* Forward ported sound settings
* Forward ported power connect/disconnect
* Added Stylus gesture features
* Tons of UI fixes and improvements to better suite the 4.4 theme
* Tons of misc fixes and imrpovements throughout.
* Added CPU info option (developer settings)
* Fast Torch option (controlled by holding power button when screen is off)
* Added IME features (languages and input settings)
* Made clear recents button configurable
* Ported circle memory meter for recents
* SlimROM chamber of secrets option (developer options)
* Quick sound record title
* Updated TRDS with newer drawables
* Updated brightness status bar slider code
* New screen record built in app with customizable options from beanstalk display options
* Screen record option can also record audio
* Made the power menu profile switcher optional and fixed the implementation which allows it to follow current power menu style layouts that the user defines. (disabled by default)
* Added screen recorder power menu option (disabled by default)
* Double tap to sleep gesture
* Expanded TRDS to numerous system apps
* MMS bubbles from slimrom
* Fixed variable lock pattern issue. Works as it should now.
* Add lockscreen rotation as an optional rotation setting
* Forward ported power widgets - located in quicksettings and notification drawer menu.
* Ported fixes and additional power widgets
* Option to set active/inactive colors for power widgets
* Option to set headset to launch voice commands
* Allow to disable quicksettings completely
* fix for screenshot animation glitch in portrait
* new busy dlg animation from skyliner
* Quicksettings fliptile when clicking a tile
* AudioEffect: Add a stereo widener effect
* AudioFX: Add center frequency param to bassboost
* update icons and remove cm specific icons.
* allow disabling call end sound
* QS: make dynamic tiles configurable
* Custom lockscreen handle
* Beanstalk shortcut options (this is all slims work, just renamed to beanstalk)
* Custom carrier label
* Added brightness slider (swipe status bar to control brightness when enabled)
* Updated density changer to set density on the fly. No longer requires a reboot!
* Wake on connect/disconnect option
* NUMEROUS fixes and improvements throughout.
* Major additions related to telephony from CM
* Few Active Display cleanups/fixes
* Camera optimizations
* Multi-Window (Accessed from recents. Long press app and add to multiview)
* Option to enable Notification Light when screen is on
* Floating Window option
* Fliptile animation
* AOKP Custom system animations
* Battery level around lock ring (Did i list this last time?)
* Remote display framework support
* Density changer overhaul - improvements.
* Switched back to the custom MMS package with tons of customizable theme options. Listed under mms - settings - mms theme settings.
* Fixes and cleanups build wide.
* Thanks again to vaughn for getting another build together.
* Fixed call log info issue not responding issue
* Added OTA support for all beanstalk builds that upload to the main www.goo.im/devs/beanstalk
- OTA wont be available until the next update since this is the first build with the ota support added.
* Added Thinking bridge traffic meter
* Major Overhaul to privacy guard and layout changes. All credit to slim
* Network color preference options. Thanks carbon
* Keypad shuffler option. for ultra high security.
* add never sleep screen mode
* Added performance profiles
* Merged android-4.3.1_r1 sources
* Add support for FM feature
* More cleanup/fixes for Active Display
* Reverted a bunch of questionable commits. Should be more stable.
* Merged in the lastest Android 4.3_r3 source code
* Fixed gapps services fc'ing. Was due to a shady commit.
* Added device partion information (settings - storage - partitions)
* Added back external bluetooth GPS support.
* Added Halo mods.
* Updated busy dialog animation.
* Updated how busy dialog information is shown.
* Rework thumbnail handling
* Notification long press fix
* DockAudio: Route audio via dock for Samsung devices
* update to BeanStalk Explorer.
* Numerous fixes and improvements throughout the build.
Optimized/cleaned lockscreen code
Updated profiles settings
Added .75 and .25 animation scales
Couple wifi fixes
Ported statusbar brightness slider (notification drawer styles) from AOKP rom control
Statusbar brightness slider (finger slide across statusbar style)
Updated colorpicker and layout for powerwidget color options
Removed dithering option
Added lock before unlock
Camera/Gallery options from slimrom. Smart control, jpeg quality settings, color effects, etc.
As usual, numerous fixes throughout the build.
BeanStalk 4.3.07 - 8/29/2013
BeanStalk 1.300 - 7/27/2013
- More updates to HALO
- Merged android-4.3_r2.2
- Option to set LTE icon to 4g icon instead
- Massive overhaul to lockscreen targets
- Option to show network usage stats
- Mock SMS developer option
- Added listview animations from thinking bridge build. Pretty neat.
- Makeover font size control with auto preview.
- Notification drawer brightness slider
- Optimizations and cleanups to PIE and navbar
- IRDA support added into the build for devices that can use it.
- Cleaned up trigger code for PIE/Extended desktop/Nav bar. - Thanks slim
- Many many many cleanups/fixes/optimizations across the board
- Removed the CM hardware tunables code and keeping previous advanced device settings.
- Screen on for MMS/SMS
- HALO overhaul.. looks similar, but code has been updated... again. (thanks pa)
- Optimized images (thanks vanir)
- Option for floating quicksetting windows
- Optional encryption password sync
- Enhancements for app ops
- updated BS battery icons.. looks crisper (Thanks skyliner)
- Fixed blacklist support
- Crazy amount of fixes/improvements/cleanup build wide. Almost there!
BeanStalk 1.275 - 7/18/2013
- More HALO changes and fixes.
- Make quiet hours options better. Ringer options and general fixes.
- Selinux support merged into frameworks/settings
- Added options for touchkey light duration (devs this requires overlay config in device side)
- Added fast charge tile and power widget (devs this requires overlay config in device side)
- Added external GPS options
- Option to automatically reply to sms while in quiet hours mode
- Numerous fixes and improvements throughout the build.
- Im sure i forgot alot of other things that ill probably think of eventually
BeanStalk 1.275 - 7/11/2013
- Latest CM changes
- Fast Charge QS Tile
- Fast Charge power widget
- Halo fixes
- Fixed Halo and 3rd party installations
- Probably more I am missing...
BeanStalk 1.261 - 6/30/2013
- New dialer
- Make contacts aware of blacklist settings
- Option to hangup and dialback from incallscreen
- Prompt when MMS storage is full
- Third part installing while HALO is active has been fixed
- Make shutdown receivers a priority
- Specify notification types for auto hide statusbar
- BeanStalk battery style and BeanStalk percent style. Thanks skyliner!
- Specify notification types for QS quick pulldown check
- Make Go to sleep tile/widget act just like the power button
- HALO - Keep apps in recents
- Recents RAM circle
- halo can save last position now
- activate qs and notifications toggle for navring
- Add an option to allow a (subtle) notification vibration during calls
- Add option to hide music controls in lockscreen
- add reset option to clock color and cleanup
- Changed the way that date format selector is shown
- Allow user to trigger a volume rescan
- Introduce Privacy Guard Manager
- Removed unnecesary tweaks and set some options at boot (similar to CM setup)
BeanStalk 1.253 - 6/24/2013
- Brand new bootanimation by skyliner!!! Make sure you show your appreciation to him!
- RamBar shows GB instead of MB if applicable (chrisc93)
- Gesture based lockscreen security option (lockscreen - screenlocks - gesture)
- Overlay to enable ADB as default for developmental purposes. (builders only)
- Quick Peek fixed (slimrom)
- Change Jellybean to BeanStalk in hidden easter egg
- Flying jellybeans changed to beanstalks and tacos!
- 2g/3g profile connections profile options
- Updates for torch
- Profile picker activity added (option available from deskclock alarms)
- Numerous improvements for HALO colors/effects! Added back BeanStalk drawable for HALO
- Option to enable/disable custom HALO colors.
- Added CM Privacy guard
- statusbar/notification drawer speed up
- DeskClock user defined world cities options
BeanStalk 1.240 - 6/15/2013
- Fixed Misc Settings (ram bar and keyboard - Sorry about that!)
- HALO styles - Option to set different colors for the HALO floater (Credit @ daxxmax)
- Added 6 new battery styles - Credit @ Bajee11
- Reverted back to CM status bar drawables
- Add bluetooth triggers to profiles
- Clear recents side switcher (Credit @ andros11)
- Master switch to enable/disable HALO
- Configurable home button wake option
- Navring, Navbar, PIE code cleanups
- Removed status bar swipte and replaced with status bar quick peek (basically the same)
- Expand profiles (ability to specify power menu behaviour)
- Close notification panel when swiping away the last clearable notification
- Numerous fixes and improvements across the build
- Triggers to change profiles based on AP
- Back Icon on action bar of APN settings
- Camera button rebinding and lockscreen action additions.
- App boosting by default (load apps quicker)
- Fixed QS shortcut picker icons (were in the wrong order)
- Fixed 0% battery QS tile
- Fixed DSP manager
- NUMEROUS fixes build wide
- Numerous improvements to HALO
- Improved theme chooser UI
- Many improvements and fixes to MMS
- BeanStalkPapers improvements plus 1 new wall. Thanks skyliner!!!
- Updated Nova Launcher
- Latest CM source added