1,062 posts
Thanks Meter: 174

By Xcor3, Senior Member on 19th June 2013, 07:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th August 2013, 09:00 PM |#121  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 23

More
[QUOTE=Bstin;44354154]Nice pictures! If want you should do a side by side.

When did you order? How long did it take to where you
QUOTE]

Sure i ll post some more pics tmrw as its late night here.. It took about a month to reach here. I ordered it on 7th july and got delivered on 2 August .

7th August 2013, 07:16 PM |#122  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 187

More
[QUOTE=kinng111;44356374]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bstin

Nice pictures! If want you should do a side by side.

When did you order? How long did it take to where you
QUOTE]

Sure i ll post some more pics tmrw as its late night here.. It took about a month to reach here. I ordered it on 7th july and got delivered on 2 August .

well, ive boght mine today, lol.
15th August 2013, 03:55 PM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 48

Donate to Me
More
Got mine yesterday.

I ordered a lime green one. The bumper part looks nice and feels a little bit cheap. Compared to my official yellow one the plastic feels a little cheaper and softer. If I replace the buttons with the original it feels great. The buttons that came with it are a little loose. The TPU part does not fit my phone, which is a bummer but I only really wanted the bumper part anyway. Since I got a color that spigen doesn't officially sell, I am happy with it, but if you are looking for a color that spigen actually sells, I'd say go the official route.
17th August 2013, 02:44 AM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I received my red neo hybrid from aliexpress and it's really not too bad for the amount paid. The buttons are a little loose (but still very responsive) compared with the original. The color of the red frame is a little darker than expected. However, the TPU portion fits my S4 pretty well; no complaints. I guess it comes down to quality control?
20th August 2013, 07:14 PM |#125  
Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Does anyone here use the OEM wireless charging cover? I really want to buy one of these, but I don't want to waste the money if I can't use the OEM wireless back.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)