FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Stock Official Firmwares][LTE] I9505XXUBMF8 (4.2.2) - Germany(DBT) [24-06-13]

930 posts
Thanks Meter: 734
 
By Aerys, Senior Member on 24th June 2013, 07:48 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Stock official firmwares for Galaxy S4 LTE I9505

Firmware: I9505XXUBMF8
CSC: I9505OXABMF8
Country: Germany (DBT)
Build date:: Wednesday June 19th 2013
Kernel version: 3.4.0-917495
Changelist: 917495
Changelog: Improved stability for LTE

Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!lx8FSYwS!Xuj4jx...8vGx-vNnebuFBU (thx TheShawty)

Mirrors:

Google Docs: XXUBMF8
Hotfile: XXUBMF8

How to flash firmwares:
Extract the downloaded firmware
Open Odin
Turn off your device
Reboot your SIIII into Download MODE (Home + Volume Down + Power buttons)
Click PDA and select the firmware with extension: *.tar.md5
Dont click anything else
Press the start button

Code:
Kernels
I9505XXUBMF8: http://hotfile.com/dl/230460143/658e7ef/KERNEL-DBT-I9505XXUBMF8-1371640610.tar.html
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aerys For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aerys Ad-Free
24th June 2013, 08:11 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerys

New firmware released for I9505

I9505XXUBMF8 DBT

Anyone noticed changes already?

Fcuk this Samsung. Germany unlocked s4 is getting another (second) firmware update. What about BTU?, we are now two updates behind!. My s4 is slower and lagier than my s3 set to power save mode!. What the duck...
24th June 2013, 08:13 AM |#3  
Aerys's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 734
 
Donate to Me
More
double post =;=
24th June 2013, 08:13 AM |#4  
Aerys's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 734
 
Donate to Me
More
DBT is now the new BTU
The Following User Says Thank You to Aerys For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aerys Ad-Free
24th June 2013, 08:15 AM |#5  
Theshawty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,826
 
1010
More
Wonder what the changelist is.
The Following User Says Thank You to Theshawty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Theshawty Ad-Free
24th June 2013, 08:18 AM |#6  
herezor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Durango
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshawty

Wonder what the changelist is.

In Android-hilfe.de they say it is an OTA of about 30 MB and the changelist is "improvements in stability"
24th June 2013, 08:19 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcindpol

Fcuk this Samsung. Germany unlocked s4 is getting another (second) firmware update. What about BTU?, we are now two updates behind!. My s4 is slower and lagier than my s3 set to power save mode!. What the duck...

I got mine from South Africa and I'm two updates behind too. Im seriously considering about rooting and flashing my s4 now. Its a shame because I love the stock rom, but if the updates are coming in so slow, and we get behind by another update, I definitely am flashing.

On a side note, maybe samsung will roll out updates to other areas using the most updated firmwares?
24th June 2013, 08:20 AM |#8  
Aerys's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 734
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tclocki

I got mine from South Africa and I'm two updates behind too. Im seriously considering about rooting and flashing my s4 now. Its a shame because I love the stock rom, but if the updates are coming in so slow, and we get behind by another update, I definitely am flashing.

On a side note, maybe samsung will roll out updates to other areas using the most updated firmwares?

You can flash the new german firmware and your csc will be changed to DBT and you will receive updates more often.
24th June 2013, 08:23 AM |#9  
Theshawty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,826
 
1010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by herezor

In Android-hilfe.de they say it is an OTA of about 30 MB and the changelist is "improvements in stability"

That's not a changelist. Changelist is the little string of numbers. What you're referring to is the typical changelog.
24th June 2013, 08:27 AM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
waiting more info!
24th June 2013, 08:34 AM |#11  
Aerys's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 734
 
Donate to Me
More
I asked for the changelist in the thread on android-hilfe
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes