Do you like Android games?
Do you want to show others how good you are at your favorite games or need help passing a level?
Then I am here to help. I am working on an app that will allow the users to stream the screen of the device to the cloud. The app is aimed at gamers who want to stream their games to Twitch or Youtube.
I present you Colosseo. A working demo of the app is on Twitch, I streamed using my Galaxy S3 and I played Cut the rope.
The app will begin closed beta soon. So join at http://colosseoapp.com
Find us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ColosseoApp
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/colosseoapp
* stream video from your Android device to any RTMP server (Youtube, Twitch, Ustream)
* configure the server, and you can use your personal server
* [hopefully very soon] OUYA support
* [soon] stream audio with the video
* [soon] view comments live as you stream
* [soon] view the number of viewers on your channel
* requires rooted device
* Twitch.tv: you have to configure: rtmp://live.justin.tv/app/[Your Twitch Key] where [Key] can be obtained from http://www.twitch.tv/broadcast when you are logged in, it has to look like this
If you think we should do something, let us know and we will prioritize the future modules that will be included.
Join out testappflightapp.com early build testing here: http://tflig.ht/15gA1Dr