[Downloads]

Motorola drivers
New Motorola Logo by Fabio PAB

[Instructions]

1. Download files LOGO
2. Extract to a location easily accessible
3. Start the device in fastboot mode
(With the unit off, press VOL UP + POWER
Select AP Fastboot (Volume - Volume + moves and selects))
4. Open the file VAI.bat
5. Follow the installation steps ('s only 3 Enter)

Bonus:
Logo Moto X by Fabio PAB

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?lf05xcl7ey38h3e

Only replace the logo.bin mod topic and have applied.

Credits: Fabio PAB Forum Portal Android Brazil

If copy, cite CREDITS.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to fabiobatera For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fabiobatera Ad-Free

29th June 2013, 05:11 AM |#2  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 181

Donate to Me
More
Cool
Hey Fabio, you think you could please make a logo bin file based on an image that has the correct motorola mobility colors in the logo, like these ones do, please? Thank you so much. ,)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	12463
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	2077863  
The Following User Says Thank You to ajape For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ajape Ad-Free
29th June 2013, 09:08 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajape

Hey Fabio, you think you could please make a logo bin file based on an image that has the correct motorola mobility colors in the logo, like these ones do, please? Thank you so much. ,)

Id kill to see someone make a bootanimation out of this. Maube with the ring spinning? I like my bootloader unlocked warning bootlogo though, dont really wanna change it. :P is it possible to make a single, stationary image into a bootanimation?
29th June 2013, 11:59 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Juazeiro do Norte - CE
Thanks Meter: 229

More
Quote:

Thanks friend
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fabiobatera For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fabiobatera Ad-Free
29th June 2013, 12:17 PM |#5  
Flag Santo Domingo

Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiobatera

Thanks friend

Err... Well of course, you´re more than welcome my friend, but... can you do it, please, or is it not possible for some reason? Thank you...
29th June 2013, 12:25 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Err... Well of course, you´re more than welcome my friend, but... can you do it, please, or is it not possible for some reason? Thank you...

Posted the mod. already with the corrected image.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to fabiobatera For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fabiobatera Ad-Free
29th June 2013, 12:44 PM |#7  
Flag Santo Domingo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiobatera

Posted the mod. already with the corrected image.
Thanks

Wow, mighty fast... lol thanks buddy! Oh! And it looks really good, thanks again! ;D
The Following User Says Thank You to ajape For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ajape Ad-Free
29th June 2013, 12:47 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Wow, mighty fast... lol thanks buddy!

I thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to fabiobatera For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fabiobatera Ad-Free
30th June 2013, 12:18 AM |#9  
Flag Santo Domingo

Donate to Me
More
Question
Hey Fabio, would you perhaps happen to know why there is an interruption between the appereance of the boot screen and the start of the animation? I distinctly remember that while using the original red motorola logo, the transition to the animation was completely seamless, to the point that the logo itself appeared to dissolve and convert into the first part of the animation. Now, there are three seconds of black empty screen between one and the other, which is strange? I remember in the old HD2 there were actually two stages for the boot screen, and if you only loaded one of the graphics there would be a black gap between the bootscreen and the animation as well, Could something similar be the issue here, perhaps?

[YOUTUBE]Pw39cBJlznw[/YOUTUBE]
30th June 2013, 01:19 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Hey Fabio, would you perhaps happen to know why there is an interruption between the appereance of the boot screen and the start of the animation? I distinctly remember that while using the original red motorola logo, the transition to the animation was completely seamless, to the point that the logo itself appeared to dissolve and convert into the first part of the animation. Now, there are three seconds of black empty screen between one and the other, which is strange? I remember in the old HD2 there were actually two stages for the boot screen, and if you only loaded one of the graphics there would be a black gap between the bootscreen and the animation as well, Could something similar be the issue here, perhaps?

[YOUTUBE]Pw39cBJlznw[/YOUTUBE]

friend, since this time difference may be due to the bootanimation, now when I see the difference in 3 segungos not imply anything, at least not bothering me.

Test with another bootanimation and check that decreases this time, because I am currently using the google.
hug.
1st July 2013, 02:00 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 141

More
It's the boot animation, I see practically no delay from my Atrix HD...
Oh, and thanks for making this awesome logo for us to use :3

53 65 6e 74 20 66 72 6f 6d 20 6d 79 20 41 74 72 69 78 20 48 44 20 75 73 69 6e 67 20 74 61 70 61 74 61 6c 6b 2e 2e 2e
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)