I compiled cm10 source and I made a custom kernel
- CyanogenMod Features
- Expanded desktop mode
- Init.d Scripts:
-- Internal speed fix
-- Perfect Mounts
-- SQL Optimize
-- Auto setup sensors Script
- Xbox 360 gamepad support (xpad)
- PS3 USB gamepad support (hid-sony)
- PS2 USB gamepad support (hid-sjoy)
- Generic / chinese (Pantherlord / GreenAsia) gamepads support (hid-dr and hid-gaff)
- OpenVPN support (tun)
- NTFS and ExFat support
- Custom Kernel Features (based in stock kernel version 3.0.8+):
- Smartass2 governor (Default)
- SIO I/O Scheduler (Default)
- Mali OS = 90 mb
- Cyanogenmod compatible Sound
- Gamepad support
- Preloaded modules:
-- ft5x02 (Ainol novo7legend ts)
BUGS: You tell me
ATTENTION: This rom is NOT compatible with faaastJB v2 rom, (You need to be in WORKING stock rom or faaastJB v1 to make all modules work)
FaaastJB v2 use a modified script.bin who BREAK modules in this ROM
REMEMBER BACKUP YOUR ROM AND HAVE .IMG IMAGE IN CASE IS SOMETHING GOT WRONG
DO THIS BEFORE FLASH To check what is your modules drivers, enter on terminal emulator or ADB and make:
gc0308 16888 1 - Live 0x00000000
add device 1: /dev/input/event4 name: "gslx680" add device 2: /dev/input/event3 name: "gt811" add device 3: /dev/input/event2 name: "mxc622x" add device 4: /dev/input/event0 name: "sun4i-keyboard"
"gslx680" touchscreen module
"gt811" in this case you need to test what is the proper touchscreen driver
After to know what is your driver, show the Proper patches and flash it!
Oh yeah :android-lol: welcome to test the most Smooth allwinner a13 CM10 rom!
- Install CWM
instruction here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2189640
- Boot into CWM keeping pressed VOL- (MENU) and POWER for 3 secs, than release POWER and after another sec release VOL- (or use Novo7 tools if it doesn't work for your device)
- Select "wipe data/factory reset"
- Select "install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard" (or "choose zip from internal sdcard" if your files are into internal memory)
- Flash in this order:
2. JB G-apps
3. Compatibility patch (If available)
- Now go back, and select "Reboot system now
- Setup tablet with wizard and Reboot Again (to get g-sensor working)
- Enjoy CM10!
I have tested the rom with OEM A13 Tablet (Is smooth and stable)
I can play dead trigger!
I will try to support the rom and custom kernel
Also if is posible, I will update to CM10.1
- If you wanna use the "phablet" ui change the entry "ro.disable_phablet_ui=1" to "ro.disable_phablet_ui=0" in file /system/build.prop
- If you wanna change external SD card for Internal change the entry "persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=0" to "persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=1" in file /system/build.prop
Cm10: Mod Edit: Links Removed
- gt811 (goodix811 alternative)
- gslx680 (gslX680 alternative)
- zet6221-ts (zet6221 alternative)
I make FREE job but you want support me for development and have more development devices?
Click "Donate to me" above on my profile picture or contact me
Expanded desktop mode ON:
1. Volumen keylayout is different?
A: copy and paste /system/usr/keylayout/sun4i-keyboard.kl from backup rom to CM10 and chmod 644
2. My touchscreen is working descalibrated, is shift inverted?
A. first check if backup rom have kernel version 1.5 and copy and paste your touchscreen from backup rom to CM10 and chmod 644
Example: you have ft5x_ts touchscreen
open windows adb command line and make this:
adb "root" adb remount adb push ft5x_ts.ko /system/lib/modules adb chmod 644 /system/lib/modules/ft5x_ts.ko adb push ft5x_ts.idc /system/usr/idc adb chmod 644 /system/usr/idc/ft5x_ts.idc
A. first check if backup rom have kernel version 1.5 and Copy and paste your g-sensor module name from backup rom to CM10 and chmod 644
4. Nothing is working and I want make my own patches?
A. You can do it, if you want load unlisted touchscreen (for example):
change this line: insmod /system/lib/modules/ft5x_ts.ko with your touchscreen module name, save and exit. chmod 755
copy the ts module into /system/lib/modules and idc /system/usr/idc
chmod 644 that for modules and idc
for camera edit this file: /system/lib/modules/08camera
and g-sensor edit: /system/lib/modules/09gsensor
5. I do not know what is my modules?
A. Extract script.bin and attach here with a post, use this tool:
Regards from Venezuela