FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Admob account closed, is it proper to register a new?

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By caoladder, Junior Member on 2nd July 2013, 11:32 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,

my AdMob account has been disabled since this morning however, I have a slight suggestion where I might have violated the policies. I have read too much negative opinions about this ad network, not to mention that I have only ONE opportunity to send them an appeal email. So not only have I lost about 500$ but I dont have any chance to reinstantiate my account either. Though I dont admit the violation, the possibility that I get my account back equals zero and I dont want to bother writing the e-mail. So my question: is it legal to set up a new admob acc with another existing gmail account with the same paypal address, same name etc? So I could create a new admob id for every app I have and replace the ids with the new ones. Is it proper? Or will they shut me down again? The only thing that I found related to this, that I will never able to use the shut down admob account again.

Thank you in advance!

14th August 2013, 07:38 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
AdMob account disabled - no explanation
Quote:
Originally Posted by caoladder

Hello,

my AdMob account has been disabled since this morning however, I have a slight suggestion where I might have violated the policies. I have read too much negative opinions about this ad network, not to mention that I have only ONE opportunity to send them an appeal email. So not only have I lost about 500$ but I dont have any chance to reinstantiate my account either. Though I dont admit the violation, the possibility that I get my account back equals zero and I dont want to bother writing the e-mail. So my question: is it legal to set up a new admob acc with another existing gmail account with the same paypal address, same name etc? So I could create a new admob id for every app I have and replace the ids with the new ones. Is it proper? Or will they shut me down again? The only thing that I found related to this, that I will never able to use the shut down admob account again.

Thank you in advance!

My account was also disabled without explanation 3 weeks ago after 2 years of activity. I didn't change anything with my applications and didn't violate policies.
Few days before, my earnings went up beacuse application was presented on TV. I guess that was the trigger to disable my account.
I sent an appeal mail three times but didn't receive reply. I'm so dissapointed because not only that they won't pay my earnings, but I also had some money left for advertising which I can't access now. I don't know how to call that but STEALING!

I wouldn't bother to set up new AdMob account because they would certainly shut it down again. I already switched to the new network.
25th August 2013, 09:26 PM |#3  
Flag Bangalore, India
Thanks Meter: 389

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu9

My account was also disabled without explanation 3 weeks ago after 2 years of activity. I didn't change anything with my applications and didn't violate policies.
Few days before, my earnings went up beacuse application was presented on TV. I guess that was the trigger to disable my account.
I sent an appeal mail three times but didn't receive reply. I'm so dissapointed because not only that they won't pay my earnings, but I also had some money left for advertising which I can't access now. I don't know how to call that but STEALING!

I wouldn't bother to set up new AdMob account because they would certainly shut it down again. I already switched to the new network.

What happens to my Google Developer account, if my Admob Publisher account gets banned? Do they ban Google developer account also?
26th August 2013, 10:24 AM |#4  
Flag Colombo

More
Me too had the same problem
I have been publishing ads from Admob for few years now.
Although performance is not good as last year, when it comes to generating income, it still is the best mobile ad networks out there.
Not so best on other aspects of a healthy business relationship! Today they have closed my publisher account. When I try to login I get below message
“Your account has been disabled for invalid activity or repeated policy violations. Some examples include recurring manual clicks or impressions, violation of our content policies which can be found here, robots, automated click and impression generating tools, third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as pay-to-click, pay-to-surf, autosurf, and click-exchange programs, or any deceptive software.”
There is no other explanation, contact or email from Admob regarding the reason. I don’t know what wasn’t right with my site that caused my account to be closed.
As I’ve said I’ve been with them long time and as a sane person I would never jeopardise income coming from Admob with fake clicks. The only thing I think of is possible some adult content on my site. My site is community site and it is almost impossible to moderate content fast enough. I’ve to rely on automated check and reports from other users.
This shows how valuable we publishers are to Admob and Google. They just dismiss you even though you have been loyal to them long time.
I felt sad, I shouldn’t. This is business and putting all of your eggs in one basket makes you vulnerable!
Take my advice and never ever rely on one company! One day they might stab you at the back!
Share your exprience if you had your Adsense / Admob publisher account was disabled. Tweet this post or your exprience!
26th August 2013, 08:52 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbileGames

I have been publishing ads from Admob for few years now.
Although performance is not good as last year, when it comes to generating income, it still is the best mobile ad networks out there.
Not so best on other aspects of a healthy business relationship! Today they have closed my publisher account. When I try to login I get below message
“Your account has been disabled for invalid activity or repeated policy violations. Some examples include recurring manual clicks or impressions, violation of our content policies which can be found here, robots, automated click and impression generating tools, third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as pay-to-click, pay-to-surf, autosurf, and click-exchange programs, or any deceptive software.”
There is no other explanation, contact or email from Admob regarding the reason. I don’t know what wasn’t right with my site that caused my account to be closed.
As I’ve said I’ve been with them long time and as a sane person I would never jeopardise income coming from Admob with fake clicks. The only thing I think of is possible some adult content on my site. My site is community site and it is almost impossible to moderate content fast enough. I’ve to rely on automated check and reports from other users.
This shows how valuable we publishers are to Admob and Google. They just dismiss you even though you have been loyal to them long time.
I felt sad, I shouldn’t. This is business and putting all of your eggs in one basket makes you vulnerable!
Take my advice and never ever rely on one company! One day they might stab you at the back!
Share your exprience if you had your Adsense / Admob publisher account was disabled. Tweet this post or your exprience!

They will eventually reply to your email if you send it to AdMob support. This is the explanation that I finally received:

Quote:

Your account was disabled for violating AdMob's terms and conditions in a way that's treated as spam

I don't know what is Google's definition of spam but my application or anything related to it is definitely not spam.
At least they returned me advertising funds which I didn't spent. I'm now using notification ads from Leadbolt and was started to earn five more times than with Admob but now with this new Google content policy unfortunately it won't last too long
27th August 2013, 02:53 AM |#6  
Flag MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 249

More
Can i use same publisher id for multiple app?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
27th August 2013, 07:29 PM |#7  
Flag Bangalore, India
Thanks Meter: 389

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisee

Can i use same publisher id for multiple app?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Yes

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium
15th December 2018, 12:01 PM |#8  

More
Account Google developer
Hello

In my account I have 3 suspended apps, by miracle I'm still operational.
If I create a new account, like in your description, new pc, new credit card etc ...

1) I transfer only 5 apps, those where I earn more, and close the old account.
I would be clean again with zero suspension, correct?

2) In the passage of these apps, there is the danger that they find a problem and I close the account?

3) If they close the account, I also lose money from the payment of the previous month that should make me day 21?

Until the day 21 I'm not doing anything, not even an update, but as I understand if they check for any reason they can close the account, then wait for me to pay this month and then I try to create a new account, I transfer my app where I gain and close the old forever.

If I close the developer account, can I use the same admob account for the new developer account?

Thank you!
17th April 2019, 09:08 AM |#9  

More
Wewe can help you monetise your traffic :)
I'm Shiv, BD manager at Wewe Media (wewemedia.com), Singapore. We help app developers montise their traffic with the in app ads. . Let's connect and discuss further. Do add me on skype at shivang-gude.or email me on [email protected]

Looking forward to working with you

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by caoladder

Hello,

Thank you in advance!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)