Post Reply Email Thread
18th September 2019, 06:46 PM |#401  
Moderator Committee / XDA Labs Contributor
Forest stage inhabited by robot bats, mechanical hares and atomic chickens
Thanks Meter: 17,807

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pix106

It's been fixed, I uploaded files to my projects minutes ago.
Thanks !

Thanks for the info. I'm not aware of what has been done exactly but good news it's fixed for you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
30th September 2019, 10:21 AM |#402  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

Hi all - I've got a bug on one of my DevDB threads. I recently uploaded a 32.34MB file to the downloads tab. It's been downloaded 9 times...and now it's showing a 404 error if anybody else tries to download it.
This is actually the 2nd time this has happened. I uploaded the same file yesterday and it hit 15 downloads before the 404 error.

Could somebody look into this please? The file's here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev...t/dl/?id=31832

Thanks!

As much as I hate bumping my own posts, I'm still getting this problem. Can anybody help?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
30th September 2019, 11:47 AM |#403  
Moderator Committee / XDA Labs Contributor
Forest stage inhabited by robot bats, mechanical hares and atomic chickens
Thanks Meter: 17,807

More
Quote:

As much as I hate bumping my own posts, I'm still getting this problem. Can anybody help?

I have pinged the server admin, thanks for your patience
The Following User Says Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
30th September 2019, 01:04 PM |#404  
XDA:Administrator
Thanks Meter: 2,733

More
Quote:

Can you try to reup this file and see if the issue is fixed? Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bitpushr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bitpushr Ad-Free
30th September 2019, 02:07 PM |#405  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitpushr

I've just uploaded the file again and, so far, it seems to be working. This happened before though. I uploaded the file and was able to download it...for an hour or so. Then I got a 404 error.

Hopefully this latest upload has more luck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
3rd October 2019, 11:17 AM |#406  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitpushr

And...it's happening again. Error 404 when people try to download, although the download counter increments.

I have another DevDB thread which I've recently uploaded to and that downloads without any trouble at all..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)