If every happy user of this rom would just donate something I could invest more time in all these Android projects.
What doesn't work
* After the setup wizard the launcher won't fit correctly the screen but after a reboot it will automagically fix by itself. If you don' like transparent status / system bar go into Settings -> ROM control and edit the transparency.
* USB bluetooth: before you start asking... 4.2 has introduced a new bluetooth stack that is incompatible with non serial over USB bluetooth (so it will work only with internal/UART)
* Accelerated video playback is supported by MX Player in HW+/HW mode and pretty much every file will play, try both playback method because it depends on the video codec; I noticed that HD videos plays better in HW+ mode while SD (XviD for example) play better in HW mode. For a better audio support (included DTS playback) have a look here.
* HDMI shows a picture but it doesn't fill the TV screen entirely.
* This is not a broken functionality but a lack of this ROM that can only export one partition through USB Mass Storage, if you wanna access to both memories you should use MTP instead of UMS, only CyanogenMod can export multiple LUNs.
* Probably other things...
* USB GPS support (cp210x and pl2303)
* Xbox 360 gamepad support (xpad)
* PS3 USB gamepad support (hid-sony)
* Generic / chinese (Pantherlord / GreenAsia) gamepads support (hid-pl and hid-gaff)
* OpenVPN support (tun)
* Veno congestion control algorithm
* USB audio
* You need TWRP to be able to flash this rom. Read the linked thread for instructions.
* Put rom (aokp_spark_unofficial_2_$DATE.zip) and gapps (gapps-jb-$DATE-signed.zip) files inside internal or external sdcard.
* Turn on the tablet in recovery mode as explained in TWRP thread.
* If this is your first install select "Factory reset" from "Wipe" menu.
* Flash rom (aokp_spark_unofficial_2_$DATE.zip), gapps (gapps-jb-$DATE-signed.zip) and, if you're installing this rom on a device that is not the Spark, the required compatibility zip.
* Now select "Reboot".
* Enjoy AOKP 4.2!
Changelog & download links
* WARNING: before flashing this build you HAVE to flash stock SDK 3.2 using Phoenix Suit and answering "yes" to the format prompt, after that install the new TWRP for SDK 3.2 and proceed. You can do a nandroid backup before flashing with phoenix suit and copy the whole "TWRP" folder from the internal memory to your microsd (or to your PC) if you don't wanna reinstall everything again. In this case restore the backup and after that flash the new zip. If you get any weird trouble do a full wipe.
* Updated proprietary blobs to SDK 3.2
* Updated upstream sources
Only devices with a stock SDK 3.2 firmware can be supported.
* Onda V972 (v1) (v3.2 based) 3.2_rc1
* Onda V972 (v2) (v3.2 based) 3.2_rc1
* Onda V973 (v1) (v3.2 based) 3.2_rc0
* Onda V973 (v2) (v3.2 based) 3.2_rc0
* Onda V811 (v3.2 based) 3.2_rc0
* Onda V812 (v1-v4) (v3.2 based) 3.2_rc0
* Onda V812 (v5) (v3.2 based) 3.2_rc0
* Onda V813 (v3.2 based) 3.2_rc0
* Onda V818 mini (v3.2 based) 3.2_rc0
* If your devices doesn't have a volume rocker you can install one of these apps to control volume from the notifications: Volume in notification, TrayVolume
* WiFi now can stay enabled with display turned off. Note that if WiFi is enabled the tablet won't enter deep sleep so if you're more interestead in battery life instead of an always on WiFi change policy (on "Advanced" WiFi settings) from "Always" to "Never" and select your preferred WiFi timeout.
* Internal memory is mounted at /storage/sdcard0, external sdcard is mounted at /storage/sdcard1. If you wanna swap them (and make primary your real microsd) just edit "persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=0" to "persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=1" in "/system/build.prop" file