Usemon is a simple application for monitoring usage of system resources. It displays graphs of CPU, RAM, and network usage. (For dual and quad core devices per core stats are supported.) No root needed. It is extremly lightweight, because it gets these data directly from the kernel. It can show permanent statusbar notifications of these too (when enabled). It support devices running android 4.0 and higher, thanks to that it integrates well into the holo themed system.
• Monitor CPU, RAM, disk, network, battery, cpu temperature usage.
• Draws graphs of these.
• Graphs can be shown in notifications too, custom notification can be made
• Amazon appstore
• Google play
• Adreno GPU monitoring (tested on adreno 200,205,305,320)
• Google play services latest version crashes switched to older one
• Fix update problem
• (PRO) CPU temperature
• (PRO) Notifcation Builder
• Data will be cleared on boot and forced exit
• Battery notification and floating window
• Initial support for battery monitoring
• Bug fixes
• Additional optimizations
• Optimized graph rendering