FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][XPOSED][i9500]Enable Call Recording!

2,891 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,556

By grgsiocl, Senior Member on 8th July 2013, 02:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
If you live in an area where call recording is legal, use this modification to enable the ability to record calls from within the in-call UI of the phone.[@rootr]. Modified the module to work with I9500.

This should work on any devices though i have not tested except on I9500! Feedback on other devices is appreciated!

For any reason, if you endup in bootloop, then try flashing xposed disabler from this thread. There is no need to restore nandroid backup or flashing the rom again. For all other devices, just install the module unless your device is exonos for which you need to flash the patch!

Requirements

1. Xposed Framework - Can be downloaded from HERE
2. Valid Recovery - CWM / TWRP

Installation

1. Download the attached module and install it on the phone
2. Download and Install Xposed framework from the ink above
3. Launch the Xposed Installer and go to the "Modules" tab (you will also get there if you click on the notification warning you that the module is not enabled yet)
4. Enable the Call Recording module by checking the checkbox
5. Reboot to recovery and flash the "
6. Flash the Patch_CallRecording_I9500.zip
7. Reboot
7. Done
8. All the recordings will be saved under /sdcard/sounds folder

Screenshot

Will come later

Credits

1. rovo89 - Source Code

Feel Helped, Press Thanks! Anyone is free to use this with Credits and link to this thread!
Attached Files
File Type: apk Xposed_CallRecording_I9500.apk - [Click for QR Code] (36.0 KB, 2843 views)
File Type: zip Patch_CallRecording_I9500.zip - [Click for QR Code] (215.2 KB, 2168 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to grgsiocl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift grgsiocl Ad-Free

8th July 2013, 05:38 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Has anyone tried this on the 9505?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda premium
8th July 2013, 06:07 PM |#3  
ROM City
Thanks Meter: 4,565

Donate to Me
More
Thanks friend!
grgsiocl you are amazing dev!
regards
The Following User Says Thank You to » Arrow « For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift » Arrow « Ad-Free
9th July 2013, 04:06 AM |#4  
Flag 成都
Thanks Meter: 243

More
working fine here. thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmy34742 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jimmy34742 Ad-Free
9th July 2013, 04:22 AM |#5  
Recognized Themer
Flag LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
Thanks Meter: 5,227

Donate to Me
More
Ya no work for t-mobile sgh-m919....sends it into bootloop
9th July 2013, 04:27 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
This will work on att samsung galaxy s4? Afraid.to try it, don't want to have to restore again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
9th July 2013, 04:48 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by puffpuffpass702

Ya no work for t-mobile sgh-m919....sends it into bootloop

use xposed disabler zip . thats all and there is no need to flash the rom or restoring your nandroid backup!
The Following User Says Thank You to grgsiocl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift grgsiocl Ad-Free
9th July 2013, 04:54 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solange82200

This will work on att samsung galaxy s4? Afraid.to try it, don't want to have to restore again

Nothing is going to happen. First copy the xposed disabler.zip which is mentioned in OP and copy it to SD card. Install the module and reboot. If the phone doesnt boot, then go to recovery and flash the xposed disabler.zip. Thats all. Your phone will boot again. Dont be afraid guys, just think, How many times I must have booted the phone before I released this module! This works aboslutely fine on any exonos device and for other devices, they might have to install the module only instead of patch!

Remeber all the call recording mods which are available here doesnt record the calls properly and you will "Trrrrrrrrrr" noise when you record and this module doesnt have that problem. I will be porting today almost all the modules of xposed which are available as of right now!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grgsiocl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift grgsiocl Ad-Free
9th July 2013, 06:23 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Where is screenshots ?
9th July 2013, 04:59 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
How do I uninstall the apk for the actual call recorder? It is nowhere to be found in my app list

Nevermind finally found it under E, enable call recording

10th July 2013, 04:42 PM |#11  
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 29

More
does the rom need to be deodexed?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)