This should work on any devices though i have not tested except on I9500! Feedback on other devices is appreciated!
For any reason, if you endup in bootloop, then try flashing xposed disabler from this thread. There is no need to restore nandroid backup or flashing the rom again. For all other devices, just install the module unless your device is exonos for which you need to flash the patch!
1. Xposed Framework - Can be downloaded from HERE
2. Valid Recovery - CWM / TWRP
1. Download the attached module and install it on the phone
2. Download and Install Xposed framework from the ink above
3. Launch the Xposed Installer and go to the "Modules" tab (you will also get there if you click on the notification warning you that the module is not enabled yet)
4. Enable the Call Recording module by checking the checkbox
5. Reboot to recovery and flash the "
6. Flash the Patch_CallRecording_I9500.zip
8. All the recordings will be saved under /sdcard/sounds folder
Will come later
1. rovo89 - Source Code
Feel Helped, Press Thanks! Anyone is free to use this with Credits and link to this thread!