FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Zero lemon 3000 mah battery

102 posts
Thanks Meter: 24

By GnexusPro, Member on 9th July 2013, 07:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
My zerolemon battery just came i today and i would just like to say that there is absolutely zero bulge. Works with all my cases. It does however take a little longer to charge. Il post screenshots of usage. Post yours too!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium

9th July 2013, 08:06 AM |#2  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 449

More
Guess you got the magic edition and magic phone too. Maybe zero lemon made your phone too instead of Samsung.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2339060

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cas8180 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cas8180 Ad-Free
9th July 2013, 08:41 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Tucson

More
What's the need to be sarcastic? I own the battery so i would know that there is no noticeable bulk. Works with my neo hybrid and otterbox commuter. Im also posting pictures later. And by the way, my phone was made by Samsung not zero Lemon.

9th July 2013, 08:52 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnexusPro

What's the need to be sarcastic? I obatteries in today ttery so i would know that there is no noticeable bulk. Works with my neo hybrid and otterbox commuter. Im also posting pictures later. And by the way, my phone was made by Samsung not zero Lemon.

By all means, please continue with the pics. I should have my batteries in today hopefully. Never do the expedited shipping with them, it comes just as fast as the regular. I feel stupid for not listening to you guys hahaha
9th July 2013, 09:16 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Tucson

More
Haha yeah i was pretty surprised with the shipping rates. It was only 69 cents and it took about 4 days to come in. I think youll like it. The reason why people complain about the bulge probably has the s4 on a different carrier. I have verizon and its fine.

9th July 2013, 11:26 PM |#6  
Flag Las Vegas

More
I own two of them and was very disappointed I also did a review in the other thread. And if you are following it people are doing scientific analysis of the batteries over stock as welonas physical reviews. And you will see there is little to no gain over stock. Plus you lose NFC and cause an ugly bulge in the back. If you read my review you will see see hat both batteries caused bulge
Hmm what are the chances right! Unless this is a fact! These batteries are lemons and going against the companies mission statement and that's what pisses me off. And these people that are sitting here in denial trying to validate there purchase so they don't feel jipped is comical at best.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cas8180 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cas8180 Ad-Free
9th July 2013, 11:38 PM |#7  
Flag Ghent
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cas8180

I own two of them and was very disappointed I also did a review in the other thread. And if you are following it people are doing scientific analysis of the batteries over stock as welonas physical reviews. And you will see there is little to no gain over stock. Plus you lose NFC and cause an ugly bulge in the back. If you read my review you will see see hat both batteries caused bulge
Hmm what are the chances right! Unless this is a fact! These batteries are lemons and going against the companies mission statement and that's what pisses me off. And these people that are sitting here in denial trying to validate there purchase so they don't feel jipped is comical at best.

I was gonna buy this battery, looked kinda neat. But reading these reviews, I think I'll pass..
9th July 2013, 11:44 PM |#8  
Flag Las Vegas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulzero

I was gonna buy this battery, looked kinda neat. But reading these reviews, I think I'll pass..

Ya another guy just posted a mini review and his experience is more or less the same as what the rest of us are reporting...

10th July 2013, 01:44 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Good to hear GnexusPro. Mine also had no bulges with pictures to prove so. I can say from personal experiece I'm getting more battery life, but It cant be considered in reviewing the product as everyone uses their phone differently.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MR8SIN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MR8SIN Ad-Free
10th July 2013, 02:25 AM |#10  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 119

More
I just got mine. Had to remove the battery label to get it to fit under the standard cover. We'll see what performance is like, not expecting much at this point.
10th July 2013, 05:35 AM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Tucson

More
Definitely some interesting reviews . Not quite sure what to think yet besides that its an ok spare battery . The way i use it is i just swap my 2 batteries out so i never really need my phone on the charger . I just finished my first cycle and i noticed that the last 10 percent lasted me a LONGG time. Anyway here are the screenshots from the first cycle. Keep in mind that i was at work today amd didnt charge for a night. I'll pay more screenshots after 5cycles
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1373430861286.jpg
Views:	2439
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	2105270   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1373430889463.jpg
Views:	2250
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	2105272  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread