Legal disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you brick your tablet, or have other damages in the process.
- Multi User support (max. 5 User)
- Overclocking ( max. 1,4 GHz)
- Camera front/back
- HD video/audio
- externe SD-Card
- USB-Stick support
- Auto brightness (bugy)
- Hardware / Software Rotation Lock
- VPN Support
- 3G support
- Home button
- CWM 18.104.22.168
Install Procedure 1
You come from CM10, no wipe needed
1. Download Update and Gapps and save to SD card
2. Reoboot into Recovery Mode
3. Once in recovery, select the update file to be flashed
4. select the gapps file to be flashed
Install Procedure 2
You come from a stock or other CM version
Full Wipe, all data will be gone
1. Download the nvflash and save it on your PC
2. Power down and enter APX mode on your tablet, with the USB cable connected to the PC
3. Run flash-win.bat or flash-linux.sh (depending on what your PC runs)
4. After table has booted, enter settings and select about tablet. touch 7 time on build number. Your developer option are visible.
5. Go to settings, Developer options and select Advanced reboot
7. connect your tablet to the pc and save gapps on your sd card. Or download gapps via liink.
6. Go in Recovery via long press of Power, and select "Reboot" then "Recovery"
5. Flash the gapps package that you downloaded in step 1.
First update 3G Version or
NVFlash 3G or Mirror
First Update Wifi Version or
NVFlash Wifi or Mirror
Important. Only that Gapps version will work !!!
Google Apps alias GApps or Mirror
Current Releases (date 2013-09-26):
- light sensor (never worked correct)
- Wifi (works just with "keep Wi-Fi on during sleep, always")
- Headset detection
and finally Codeworkx for so many tips !!!
Info / Tips
- Developer settings: go in settings and select about tablet. Press 7 times on build number
The Recovery will be updated with nightly version of the 18-07-2013.