FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] No download mode galaxy ace, use jigg repair?

77 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By danis1997, Member on 10th July 2013, 07:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi

Men my problem is that my galaxy ace don't boot on download mode It stock on black screen whit some of light
I tried using the bottom combo, adb force. (add reboot download)
I think that I damage my bootloader(download mode) do you think this can be repair whit usb jigg??
13th July 2013, 02:45 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danis1997

Hi

Men my problem is that my galaxy ace don't boot on download mode It stock on black screen whit some of light
I think that I damage my bootloader(download mode) do you think this can be repair whit usb jigg??

What can do Your Ace? And after which work Your phone do that?
14th July 2013, 06:24 AM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Koty

What can do Your Ace? And after which work Your phone do that?

enter recovery and use adb but only adb ommands can`t use shell commands (adb shell)...i flash a normal rom stock and it worked good i enter in download mode but after three times the download mode damaged :/ its something wear i think so
14th July 2013, 09:35 AM |#4  

More
Quote:

enter recovery and use adb but only adb ommands can`t use shell commands (adb shell)...i flash a normal rom stock and it worked good i enter in download mode but after three times the download mode damaged :/ its something wear i think so

You can use Odin Multi Downloader for S5830, try flash Stock Firmware (newest in sammobile.com) with Cooper file. After reboot You go in Recovery and put factory reset. I think will be good.
14th July 2013, 05:22 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:

You can use Odin Multi Downloader for S5830, try flash Stock Firmware (newest in sammobile.com) with Cooper file. After reboot You go in Recovery and put factory reset. I think will be good.

I can't use download mode!... And my data partition is damaged so I can't wipe data o install roms

Att:thanks for you responses
14th July 2013, 05:49 PM |#6  

More
Quote:

I can't use download mode!... And my data partition is damaged so I can't wipe data o install roms

Att:thanks for you responses

You wrote You have stock ROM so Your phone not must go in download mode if You want flash stock ROM by Odin. Just download Odin Multi Downloader for S5830 and if Your phone conect with, You can flash new ROM with OPS file (cooper_v1).. and after reboot You try wipe factory reset
15th July 2013, 04:42 AM |#7  
OP Member

More
Quote:

You can use Odin Multi Downloader for S5830, try flash Stock Firmware (newest in sammobile.com) with Cooper file. After reboot You go in Recovery and put factory reset. I think l I e good.

Quote:

You wrote You have stock ROM so Your phone not must go in download mode if You want flash stock ROM by Odin. Just download Odin Multi Downloader for S5830 Andis f Your phone conect with, You can flash new ROM with OPS file (cooper_v1).. and after reboot You try wipe factory reset

How is supposed to connect via Odin if my phone does not have download mode, I can't access, it's broken. So connecting with Odin is impossible... Also Odin Multi Downloader never worked for me, before i used Odin 3.07 because was the only Odin who detect my phone... An my phone is in a continuous bootloop, and my data partition is broken also, so mounting it Is impossible, the fix only way to fix it isflashing a complete stock firmware
:/
15th July 2013, 07:58 AM |#8  
Flag ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Thanks Meter: 1,475

More
Quote:

Hi

Hey these thing was happened with me also there is an trick
when you try to go in download mode so it comes only black screen light right ? ok so now just let it be plug your phone to pc where odin is running and then just press volume up will be connected try these it will work it work for me too
The black screen is nothing but an Download mode which we cant see try it

Sent from my Ace-i
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hitesh2626 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hitesh2626 Ad-Free
16th July 2013, 12:53 AM |#9  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh2626

Hey these thing was happened with me also there is an trick
when you try to go in download mode so it comes only black screen light right ? ok so now just let it be plug your phone to pc where odin is running and then just press volume up will be connected try these it will work it work for me too
The black screen is nothing but an Download mode which we cant see try it

Sent from my Ace-i

are you sure men! it seems very i easy i have to try this when i get home, to much thanks friend. later i will tell you what happen
16th July 2013, 10:07 AM |#10  
Flag ☆◢Mumbai◣☆
Thanks Meter: 1,475

More
Quote:

are you sure men! it seems very i easy i have to try this when i get home, to much thanks friend. later i will tell you what happen

Yes i am sure because at before my download mode was not working so i done all flashing and all things by these trick which i mentioned its my own trick !

Sent from my Ace-i
16th July 2013, 12:34 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Hi

try usb jig
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy ace, help !, unbrick, usb jigg

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)