FORUMS

Does usb otg working on galaxy grand gt-I9082 after 4.2.2

103 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By vinay_kumar, Senior Member on 11th July 2013, 05:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Pls anybody check usb otg function working or not after updating the os of gt-I9082 to 4.2.2

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda premium
11th July 2013, 07:19 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay_kumar

Pls anybody check usb otg function working or not after updating the os of gt-I9082 to 4.2.2

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda premium

no not working tested
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kenxda33 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kenxda33 Ad-Free
14th December 2013, 05:26 AM |#3  
Flag Kaduwela
Thanks Meter: 76

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenxda33

no not working tested

My grand also the same ive updated to jb 4.2.2. What if i change the Andriod rom to CM 10.1 or some other rom.. Im a newbie.. Thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to DayWalker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DayWalker Ad-Free
14th December 2013, 05:35 AM |#4  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 398

More
kernel matters
Quote:
Originally Posted by lahirunc

My grand also the same ive updated to jb 4.2.2. What if i change the Andriod rom to CM 10.1 or some other rom.. Im a newbie.. Thanks in advance

please read other threads before asking #nooffence .... usb-otg is a feature which depends on kernel of phone! and yet,no kernel of galaxy grand has otg compatibility(seems samsung dont wanna provide one)... k2wl has made some custom kernels but they support only oc..not otg till date!
The Following User Says Thank You to raghavsharmaxda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raghavsharmaxda Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)