This MOD add the seconds in time in statusbar

I only change SystemUI.apk of arcos CM10.1 a6/a7

SCREENSHOT

HOW TO INSTALL

Copy .zip file to SD
CWM
Install from SD
Reboot
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fugjoo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fugjoo Ad-Free
11th July 2013, 08:57 AM |#2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 16

More
How i made it:

Decompile systemui.apk and navigate to SystemUI/res/layout/status_bar.xml and find this line:

Code:
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Clock" android:gravity="left|center" android:id="@id/clock" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />
replace with

Code:
<DigitalClock android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Clock" android:gravity="left|center" android:id="@id/clock" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />
Realy simple!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fugjoo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fugjoo Ad-Free
10th October 2013, 10:37 AM |#3  
Flag AKart LR
Thanks Meter: 9

Donate to Me
More
Question why
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugjoo

How i made it:

Decompile systemui.apk and navigate to SystemUI/res/layout/status_bar.xml and find this line:

Code:
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Clock" android:gravity="left|center" android:id="@id/clock" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />
replace with

Code:
<DigitalClock android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Clock" android:gravity="left|center" android:id="@id/clock" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />
Realy simple!

i didnt make my clock for digitalclock
im using cm10.1 on galaxy mini 2. whts problem? thanks
14th October 2013, 07:25 AM |#4  
Flag Medan
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugjoo

How i made it:

Code:
replace with

Code:
Realy simple!

After i do that, i got bootloop..
whats wrong??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)