FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

64 gig MicroSd

699 posts
Thanks Meter: 230

By inphamous36, Senior Member on 12th July 2013, 12:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
64gb micro sd card only $30 on amazon. Get it while it lasts.

Check this out on AMZN:

64GB Class 10 Micro SD TF Memory Card With Adapter Retail Package Flash SDHC SD Card
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B7KQ4K2/..._am_us?ie=UTF8

Sent from the S4 of a Team Infamous Apprentice

12th July 2013, 01:05 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Read the reviews

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zaydaboss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zaydaboss Ad-Free
12th July 2013, 01:06 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaydaboss

Read the reviews

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda premium

I was just about to write this

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium
12th July 2013, 01:13 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 230

Donate to Me
More
Dang. Some things in life Are too good to be true.

Sent from the S4 of a Team Infamous Apprentice
12th July 2013, 03:10 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
However, Amazon now has Sandisk Class 10 64gb microSD cards for just over $50. also a very good deal, much less than they used to be, just over twice what two 32gb cards would cost.

Always better to get larger sizes if affordable. Even if you don't think you would use that much now, you might in the future.

What is outrageous is the phone manufacturers who do not include a slot for a memory card, and then charge totally outrageous prices for increased flash memory, $100 more for bumping up the flash memory by 16GB, etc. (Whereas a 16GB card could probably be had today for $10 or so.) Of course Apple started that, but it seems that other manufacturers are now copying that as a way to rip people off.
The Following User Says Thank You to me For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift me Ad-Free
12th July 2013, 04:23 AM |#6  
Flag Beaufort, SC
Thanks Meter: 431

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by me

However, Amazon now has Sandisk Class 10 64gb microSD cards for just over $50. also a very good deal, much less than they used to be, just over twice what two 32gb cards would cost.

Always better to get larger sizes if affordable. Even if you don't think you would use that much now, you might in the future.

What is outrageous is the phone manufacturers who do not include a slot for a memory card, and then charge totally outrageous prices for increased flash memory, $100 more for bumping up the flash memory by 16GB, etc. (Whereas a 16GB card could probably be had today for $10 or so.) Of course Apple started that, but it seems that other manufacturers are now copying that as a way to rip people off.

I hear ya. But we're power user who need the space. The average user can't seem to fill that internal space.

People justified the move to have no SD card is because of "security" reasons. I read up on it and still don't agree that the security concern justifies the removal of it.

But hey. People will spend what they want to spend.
12th July 2013, 05:42 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
You always get what you pay for..:thumbupD

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Uvfriend For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Uvfriend Ad-Free
12th July 2013, 06:12 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Do 64gb microSD cards even work on the S4? I've heard that some of them don't show up or work...
12th July 2013, 06:12 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
i got an authentic samsung 64GB off ebay for $23 including shipping. it has worked flawless. unfortunately the seller doesn't have anymore
The Following User Says Thank You to probablecauz69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift probablecauz69 Ad-Free
12th July 2013, 06:37 AM |#10  
Flag Lykens
Thanks Meter: 426

Donate to Me
More
I'm gonna go ahead and grab an otg adapter and just get a 1tb external HDD :3

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
12th July 2013, 06:48 AM |#11  
Flag Beaufort, SC
Thanks Meter: 431

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android'sFinest

Do 64gb microSD cards even work on the S4? I've heard that some of them don't show up or work...

Yes. No issue with the one I got.
The Following User Says Thank You to oohaylima For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oohaylima Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)