I am proud to present to you BeanStalk Build for the Xperia S. This build is based on sources from @scott.hart.bti and @RaymanFX / OPENSEMC
This is a build composed off of the CM10.1 builds and scott.hartt.bti has added alot of features on top of it. So you get speed, stability, and ultra customization ability.
Many of the additional code additions came from slim ROM and also Derteufels build and have been modified to work with the current setup.
A huge thanks to Scott.hart.bti, RaymanFX, Derteufel and the Slim ROM guys for their work and dedication.
Also a big thanks to everyone involved with CM as that is the building stone in this project.
Thanks to skyliner33v for the bootanimation and wallpapers!
Like what you see? Click the thanks button or Donate to scott.hart.bti by clicking HERE
If you have building/development concerns or issues, Please visit the BeanStalk Development Thread to avoid cluttering this thread.
Feature List.... Its a long one and growing every day!
- CM based
- App sidebar
- Lockscreen background options (Color fill, Custom image, Transparent)
- Customizable Lockscreen text color
- Lockscreen rotation
- Option to enable all widgets
- Minimize lockscreen challange
- Use widget carousel
- Slider Shortcuts
- Static Lockscreen shortcuts
- Lockscreen button actions
- LCD Density
- Scroll elasticity options
- Default App grip option
- Custom Carrier label
- Dual Pane options
- Customizable boot animation (off, default, set your own bootanimation)
- Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
- Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
- Status bar color and transparency
- Clock and date options which includes color, location, style
- Signal Styles which include color and text instead of icons, alternate GB signal layout, hide signal icons
- Breathing SMS option
- Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
- Do not disturb option
- Show notification count
- Pie controls (need to have lockscreen background set to something other then default to work correctly (dont ask why) )
- Fully customizable navigation bar - Includes style, layout, color, nav rings, pretty much everything you can think of.
- Quick settings color settings, tiles per row, Quick pulldown, text color
- Notification shortcuts, behaviour, drawer style (customizable colors), toggle colors, longpress quicksettings icon to enable/disable toggles
- Keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
- Kil app back button with customizable timeout values
- High end graphic effects option
- option to disable/enable vibrate on expand for notifications alerts
- Low battery warning customizable options
- Recents RAM bar fully customizable with color styles
- Clock widget for LockClock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
- Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
- Less frequent Notification sounds options
- CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
- Enable/disable wake up on charge option
- Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
- CM Performance options and features
- About BeanStalk option with links to github source and facebook for beanstalk. Also links to my twitter and donate.
- insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
- option to use a fully themable MMS packages. You can access from mms - settings - theme settings
- Numerous other options hidding throughout the build
No 1080 video
Camera HW button doesn't work (yet)
Picture freeze after still picture in camera (fixable with JB+ camera)
http://d-h.st/aJz (08/08/2013) LEGACY BUILD,USING DISPLAY-LEGACY
http://d-h.st/ykw (10/09/2013) 4.3 beta release
***Please keep in mind that this is the initial release and bugs are to be expected. The device tree and kernel is from OpenSEMC/RaymanFX so expect the same bugs as the OpenSEMC CM10.1 build (no 1080 video and camera freeze after picture).
Before reporting bugs, please make sure you verify everything on your end and make sure you do a full wipe and format first to make sure it is a legitimate issue. Im going to say this once and only once... I am doing this for fun. It is my CHOICE to share my rom with everyone. If you decide that you do not like my rom, good for you.. Move on and flash something else. I will not tolerate ungrateful people in my thread.***
- CWM/TWRP: Wipe Cache / Factory Reset Note: You should be fine without this step, but it is HIGHLY recommended as it makes certain all bugs are wiped clean.
- Install ROM
- Install Gapps from link above
- CWM: Wipe Cache Partition
- CWM: Advanced/Wipe Dalvik Cache
SlimROM source can be found HERE
DerTeufel's source can be found HERE
My source can be found HERE