Here is what I have been working on; CyanogenMod 10. I didn't want to release it yet, because it has a lot of bugs, but I thought I should at least release a beta version for testers.
Yes, this is build from source, except of course the proprietary files, I made the device tree from scratch.
I think everyone knows by now what CyanogenMod looks like. So, I guess I don't need to post screenies.
OK, first things first:
Everything except the things that are not working...
What doesn't work (Bugs)
- Sometimes, Bluetooth takes very long to turn off
How to install:
Note: You must partition your /system in order to install this!
1. Download ROM and copy it to your sdcard
2. Go to recovery
3. Wipe Factory Data Reset
4. Wipe Cache Partition
5. advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache
6. mounts and storage > format /cache, /data, /system
7. advanced > Reboot Recovery
8. install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard > select the ROM to install it
9. reboot system
Blefish for helping me along the way
forumber2 for also helping me
dzo for 3.0.8 kernel
CyanogenMod Team for refining Android
Google for making Android