FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How To Root Tecno Phantom A smartphone

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

Post Reply Email Thread
1. Connect your Tecno F7 to the computer

2. Download PdaNet+ V4.12 and eroot_v1.3.3 to your desktop and unpack in a folder called Rooting.

3. Install the PdaNet+ V4.12

4. If you have already installed the driver of your F7 in the computer before at one time, you can choose No in the dialogue box shown to you otherwise, select Yes. A box would show up asking you to either Skip or Cancel Installation. Leave it and move to the next step.

5. 5. Next you need to enable debugging mode on your phone. To do this, go to Settings, scroll to Developer Option, tap on it and then select USB debugging, click OK at the prompt and then exit.

6. Once your device is detected by the computer and its in USB debug mode, a pop-up would show up to install a software from June Fabrics Technology. Click Install and let it finish its installation which would take place on your device too.

7. Run the eroot you downloaded earlier, it would display in Chinese, don't worry.

8. It would detect your device and then you will see the big bold Root menu. Click on Root and you would be rooted in no time.

If you run into any trouble you can drop your comments.

15th September 2013, 04:43 PM |#2  
Flag Nairobi
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, can I get USB drivers, I'm Unable to tether and use it for internet access on my computer.

Sent from my TECNO Phantom a+ using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)