the rom does not boot with hboot 2.21.
You need to downgrade to 2.00 to use.
New Sharing policy - Read:
As this Rom contains files that aren't made by me (but allowed me to use), nobody is allowed to use the files from Saturn III v1.20 (and higher) without permission of me and the authors! Every kang will be reported! Respect the rules.
HTC One SV - Jelly Bean 4.1.2
It is a custom rom for HTC One SV. I have it running on my K2u (non-LTE device) but it should also run on k2ul (but as long nobody has tested, only for k2u. You know this sentence meanwhile i think).
No, not from the movie
Mostly stock look, slightly modded here and there to make things look better, improved or more useful. At least there are the most mods we have inside, so its a little bit a "All In One rom".
To make it clear, this is just for fun! I have a little time atm and fun on doing this, so i did. I don't know if i will find time in future to make more improvements or solve bugs. I promise nothing, i only do if i wanna do and can do!
If there is a bug that bothers you and i can not reproduce or have no time to fix it, go back to your previous rom.
This rom is build on the latest base of k2ul.
Software Version is 2.14.401.6, Andoid Version 4.1.2, Sense 4+.
It is based (with permission) on the rom from rollon76.
Can be found here: Github
Saturn III v 1.20
- First fully working Advanced Power Menu for One SV (for the options, have a look at the pics)
A very big thanks for this long missed feature to Dunc001 for the base, Riyal for fixing the Hot Reboot and Safe Mode options, and very special thanks to ckpv5 for making the base and helping me to get it fully working! Guys, you are great
- added Menu option in Homescreen
- H+ icon in Status bar fixed - Should now appear in H+ network. Thanks/credits to radarga for the fix!
- Removed IME Switcher in Statusbar when keyboard is shown
- Es Explorer and TitaniumBackup updated to the latest
- Google Talk removed from base
Saturn III v 1.10
- changed Bootanimation to the one from matspe - Big thanks to him for that!
Saturn III v 1.00 - Initial release
- completely deodexed
- rooted with SuperSu
- removed startsound
- removed bloatware (like social network apps)
- removed sound when you change ringtone loudness
- removed usb debugging notification in status bar
- removed Mirror Icon From App Drawer
- removed HTC Report
- changed Bootanimation (Bios)
- changed Downanimation (quietly brilliant black)
- changed default Wallpaper
- changed default ringtone
- russian kernel (System write protection removed)
- stock Battery with %
- 5x4 appdrawer
- landscape mode in Homescreen & Appdrawer
- customizable Quicksettings in statusbar (use Quicksettings in appdrawer)
- Sense 5 camera
- swapped internal & external memory
- build.prop tweaks
- added more languages
- added volume wake mod
- added ES File Explorer
- added Titanium Backup free
- added Volume Plus Free
- added JMZ Energy Saver Disabler
- changed audio_effects.conf for working with Vol+
- Signature checking removed
- zipalign at boot
- Fusion.apk with 70% transparancy
- some things i maybe forgot
You tell me
First of all:
make a nand backup in recovery, so you can easily go back if you don't like it!!!
Download the zip file and copy to sd card.
Wipe/format data/system/cache/dalvik cache, factory reset.
Flash the zip through recovery.
Htcdev.com unlocked users who are not S-Off have to do the same like above and then extract boot.img from the zip file and flash it over fastboot with the command:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Facepalm & Moonshine S-Off
- UOT Kitchen
- the community where it did a lot of research
Only flash this, if you know what you are doing!
I'm not responsible for bricked devices, you flash it on your own risk!!!
This is not for boost mobile or cricket users!