This ROM is more or less a debloated stock GE 4.3.
- Auto-loki (For AT&T I337 only)
- Removed all apps available in the Play Store except for Google Keyboard
- Removed some Samsung bloat
- Reboot menu
- Play Store 4.3.11
- AT&T Hot Spot auto-login (For AT&T I337 only)
- Google Wallet works out-of-the-box
- This ROM uses a Sprint (L720) branded build.prop to make Wallet work out-of-the-box. There should be no problems with using a different branding from the phone you actually have. If you want to rebrand it to I9505G, flash the attached build.prop but Wallet may stop working.
- Updated to Play Store 4.3.11
- Updated to SuperSU 1.60
- Removed Google+. Locations seems to work as a user app now.
- Added reboot menu
- Added AT&T Hot Spot auto-log-in (AT&T i337 only)
- faux123's r2 kernel with exFat support
- nintendolinky's external SD card write fix
- Rooted with Chainfire's SuperSU 1.51
- Fixed Play services error
- Included updated Google+ 220.127.116.11854689 (Required for Locations)
- Rebased off cleaner dump
- Fixed NFC/Wallet
- Updated to Play Store 4.3.10
- Rebased off full i9505g system dump
- faux123's patched kernel
- Rebased off JWR66V.S0141.130801 official OTA but baseband prevents full functionality. Buggy!
- Fixed wallpaper not setting.
- Removed root. Flash Chainfire SuperSU to root. I removed root because Chainfire regularly updates SuperSU so you're better off getting the latest than waiting for me to update the ROM every time.