Wifi issue with Samsung Core I8262
Just bought a Samsung Core I8262. Phone overall is decent with balanced hardware and software options.
However, I noticed two issues with it :
1. It's not connecting to Dlink Router specifically at my home (which works fine with Note 2, S Advance and Laptops)
2. While you are dialing a phone number in speaker mode, the base volume is quite low which makes you feel the speaker is under powered.
After online research I found, Samsung S4 also had some issues with Dlink Router. Hence, tried following but, nothing worked out :
1. Phone does detect Dlink Router, after punching correct pswd it comes with a message SAVE, SECURED.
2. Forget network, tried...no go.
3. Then checked wifi settings after dialing *#0011# code and it was active.
4. WPA comes up whilst connecting Router, changed to WEP still didn't work.
I was exhausted with trying many a things, hence, thought of Service Center for upgrading Binary Versions which was the only thing I would've imagined, but, in spite of upgrading its still not working. Please Help.