All In One Android Toolkit
PLEASE USE THIS TOOL WITH CAREFULLY!
ME AND XDA ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DEVICE BREAKING!
ANY WAYS...THIS IT'S TOTALLY NOOB FRIENDLY
Want to Wipe your phone, Flash something, Take ScreenShots, Install an app, Push a file to your phone, etc... without complications?
Then use this tool, Just Download, and install! Easy!
- Backup & Restore
- Odex your device
- Multi-Reboot Options
- ScreenShot Taker
- Android ScreenCast
- Zipalign & Sign Tool
- Install ADB & Fastboot Drivers
- Install LG Drivers
- Wipe Options
- ADB Explorer
- Pull & Push Files/Folders
- ... and many others things
AIO Android Toolkit v1.0 | Initial Release
--- release date: 22 July 2013 ---
- Initial Release
- LeoPosas (A huge thanks to him)
Important notes:1. If you want to say "Thanks!"
There are many ways to show your support to the developer. You can:
Every way of support is highly appreciated, but it's not expected!
- Press the "Thanks" button.
- Hit the donation button and "buy me a beer".
- Share your opinion about my work and write some feedback in respective thread.
- Advertise my work to your friends.
- Rate my thread with 5 stars.2. Sharing policy
This forum is about sharing. If you want to use any part of my work, please feel free to do it but remember about some simple rules:
- Inform me about using my work by sending me a message. You don’t need my permission, just inform me.
- Include link to my thread from where you took particular files.
- Give proper credits for what you used.3. SupportFinally, thanks for using my work! I hope you will enjoy!
If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to post them in the respective thread.
If you want to get the fastest and the best answer - ask the question in the thread.