1. odin3 ver 1.85 or here for other versions.
2. Download Tegrak Rooting Kernel according to your Phone Model and ROM you using.
a) Galaxy S SHW-M110S Build 39 WF07
b) Galaxy K SHW-M130K Build 39 WC21
c) Galaxy U SHW-M130L Build 39 WC20
d) Galaxy S Hoppin SHW-M190S Build 38 WD19
e) all other Korean Model go here and here
f) Galaxy S3 versions
g) Galaxy S4 versions
1- Download odin3 and Tegrak kernel file as given above according to your Phone Model and version of ROM ( last 4 digits is phone ROM Version )
2- When using Odin to Flash, Unplug any USB device attached to your Computer and shut down KIES.
Open task manager and close these :
IF your downloaded File ( be it in .tar, .zip, .md5 format ) is/got corrupted, Odin could get stuck too, so download from another source, if it happens repeatedly and this IF setup connection fails in Odin3
Lets start to Flash the Kernel :- (will only take 3 seconds to complete)
1. Power down the phone. Remove battery and press and hold your power button for at least 30 seconds to a min, before reinserting battery. Press and hold Home button with Power button. your phone will go into [Download Mode for Galaxy S] , this may vary for other models , so use the method to enter download mode for your unit.
2. Fireup Odin3 ( you can use any version of Odin3 ) in your PC
3. Connect phone in download mode with your computer using Samsung USB cable [ Odin3 will detect] and Com port will turn Yellow or Green color
4. Click the "PDA" button in Odin3 and browse for the Tegrak kernel that you have downloaded earlier, than click open
5. Press start button in Odin3. Odin3 will start flashing and comport will turn Green or Blue and it will inform you to remove USB connection.
If you did any mistakes or errors, always restart Odin3 before attempting to Flash again
6. Phone will reboot using the Tegrak Kernel Recovery Screen, in order to get it rooted and to use other features tegrak has you need to install the Tegrak kernel app . Which is free to download from Google play Store. Once this app is install in your phone just open it and scroll down to "Root Phone" to get your phone Rooted, you can also get it unrooted by clicking unroot phone.
That's it, your Korean Phone is now rooted
If you have boot loops, look in My Android Solutions for guide to resolve any problem that arises
All other needs or guides can be gotten from links below