Here is another xposed module I want to share with you. I call it XBatteries because there is more than one theme in it. I am inspired by the battery mods of dr.ketan that I thought I would put most of it in one package and just switch from one theme to another in a snap according to your moods. Aside from the built-in themes, it gives you the ability to choose your custom color (any color you want) from a choice of several popular battery icons. I guess the pictures below would help explain the features of this mod.
10 August 2013: XBatteries version 1.1
- Fixed Icon spacing on statusbar
- Fixed Sensetube theme
- Added option to hide battery icon
- Added option to hide full battery notification alert
- Added option to replace battery text with custom text and change its color
XBatteries version 1.1
XBatteries version 1
How to install:
1. Requires that you have Xposed Framework installed.
2. Download and Install like any app.
3. Open Xposed installer and enable it. Make sure to disable other battery modules you may be using as that would conflict with this module.
5. Open XBatteries app and choose your themes or your colors. No need to reboot device. Just restart systemui when changing from one theme to another or when changing from one color to another or from one icon to another.