- Still odexed to keep performance optimal
- Rooted (Chainfire's special 4.3 SuperSU)
- Busybox & Toolbox installed & symlinked
- Added some useful tools such as vim, nano, openvpn, cpustats and more
- Changed the boring nexus bootanimation to the Google Play edition devices animation
- Direct Download: http://d-h.st/aih - MD5 : 0e6d8b9f7039f73373680aafe4dd68d1
- Torrent: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...de.zip.torrent (thanks to @capcrunch)
- Direct Download: http://goo.im/devs/Androguide/Nexus7...Androguide.zip
- Wipe /data, /cache & dalvik-cache (wiping /system is recommended, but not mandatory I guess)
- Flash the ROM
- If the recovery says the stock recovery might be flashed over and asks you to disable it, answer NO.
- Reboot & Enjoy
This is not mandatory.
If you want to update your bootloader or radio (radio is for tilapia only, obviously), here are the images:
You'll also need fastboot for your platform (just search on google or xda, or install the Android SDK).
I will not provide flashable zips for these as I do not believe it is safe to flash a bootloader via recovery (be it by using dd or by copying the raw image directly).
- To update bootloader (replace XXX with grouper or tilapia depending on your model):
fastboot flash bootloader bootloader-XXX-4.23.img
- To update radio
fastboot flash radio radio-tilapia-1231_0.18.0_0409.img
- Titanium Backup users: Point TBU to /storage/emulated/legacy instead of /storage/emulated/0
If enough people request it I'll do the same for the 3G model.