Originally Posted by Pietertje_
Doesn't work for me.
Have you used it together with alivanov79 his fix?
Hi!, no, I don't use it with alivanov79 fix (I'm not confortable with battery drain).
If you use another fix, my suggestion is to use them or only use this changes or made tests... (I was reading a lot, getting helpfull info&solutions, tuning them and making T&T)...
Is strange if it does not make sense on you... Can you explain a bit more your scenario?
Some tips to take into account:
- Don't believe on status bar wifi bars
- I supose you checked your router:
- Channel not too much overlaped (use wifi analizer or similar). Change to an unused/more free one (not permit other channel overlap you with more power...)
- If your router is using HT-40 (20/40MHz channels), try to fix to 20MHz...
- Make test with some tool (file copying over local network instead: from desktop to mobile with ES explorer for example)
- Check that your mobile as no issues with resources (no free RAM/paging, local storage ko, CPU too busy,...)
- If you have other tweaks, coming from ICS, please forget them:
- build.prop... (tcp.xxxxx, etc.)
- init.d tweaks... (/sys/xxxxx, etc.)
- sysctl...(ip.xxxx, etc.)
Just an over the fly numbers:
I got 1.5-1.7MBps file copy from my file server. Close to router.
Got some drops/cuts from the next side room to router 1 wall-5meters: 1.1-1.3MBps filecopy
Got a lot of disconnections/drops next in the terrace close to the above room: 500KBps-800KBps
Got 2.35-2.52MBps close to router
Got 2.2-2.4MBps close to the next room. No drops
Got 1.9-2.1MBps in the terrace. No drops.
I also changed to 20MHz channels on the router.