"My phone is flying!" - vgomez916
"My phone is lighting quick now, Like I said this thing is really flyin. Thanks"- zackandethan
"This mod is sickkk. phone is flying, on 3g i'm getting 1-2 mbs speed. Thanks for the mod Goddly."- Nyckrs
"My speeds are way up too. 100-200 kbs up to 850kbs now. Download and upload. Same time of the day, same location"- g_ding84
"4G speed jumped to 8.9MB. Incredible!"- xNicoyAx
Confirmed working on-
Agat's 0.3.0 kernel
Stock MF9 , with busybox workaround. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1933849 ~~ POST #2 ~~ thanks - devoureddreams-
This tweak pack Originated in the Epic 4G Touch Forums, been tested, and has improved-
Battery Life, User battery life may vary, depending on a varitey of things, widgets, radios, etc., etc.,
system performance, Increased app load speed, etc.
memory tweaks (Modded Kobridge, Mine)
test screenstate (screen off = deep sleep, Phakker, Improved)
Init.d test script (Exit_Only)
battery stats format (Exit_Only)
added Kobridge, read ahead script
added script for working Cron (Exit_Only)
added an option for NO Undervolt. (more universal)
cleaned up things.
stripped undervolt till a new kernel pops up.
cleaned up scripts, non working parts
added Kobridge 41 tweaks, modded for less conflicts , thanks Kobridge
and a few small touches
Version 2.1 Crossbreeder
[B]]Added newest Crossbreeder to install package
Slightly modded GPS settings.
changed updater script to be compatible with the S4 and all other rooted Android devices[B]
Version 3.0.2 ~
~added more init.d low memory tweaks
~added a few more small kernel tweaks
~swapped out the stock browser for my modded variation
~added a browser cache script (hoping to load browser pages quicker)
~added delay to the larger scripts (to speed up boot times)
~New~ Version 3.5
~Fixed loss of root issue
~added newest release of crossbreeder 12-4
~added a few new kernel tweaks
Infromation About CrossBreeder-
- This is a new take at Android lag reduction. It's lightweight and won't consume battery. Users have reported drastic improvements in usability and even benchmark scores. It will show noticeable improvements - Android devices from Donut to Froyo to Gingerbread to Honeycomb to ICS and Jellybean.
- This is a combination of 5 different methodologies to reduce Android lag.
- Removal of DNS lag . A lot of the lag in a lot of apps, apart from the GUI lag, is due to slow DNS querying, specially on the mobile network.
- CrossBreeder now runs a caching, parallelising DNS client on the device. So now most of your DNS queries will be served from the cache and if not found, the query will be sent in in round robin fashion to multiple DNS servers including Google DNS, OpenDNS and your home router and the reply will be served to you, hot.
- This speeds up network access and networked apps, like Browsers of course, and Tapatalk, Gmail and thousands of others drastically. And removes a lot of the lag where it was due to DNS querying. This will not increase your network or download speed but pages will load much faster.
- This will future proof your devices as more and more apps start using HTML5 and/or reside completely as web pages or the like.-
I Just thought, there are some great developers in our forum, with great tweaks, geared for their own specific purpose, and i thank them. I HAVE asked for permission to use these tweaks, to make a pack of the best, from the best taking a few of those great tweaks and putting them in one lightweight package. Now , I did NOT create any tweak in this pack. That is why introductions and thanks are in order.
ALL THANKS TO THESE GUYS
Exit_Only - For being the mad scientist of the "tweak" in general
Kobridge - Having used your tweaks in various roms and knowing how great they work
Phakker - For the use of his Infamous, screenstate tweak
G_Ding84 - For being one h*ll of a rom maker , teacher, and one of the most helpful guys youll meet on any forum
idcrisis - For the use of his CrossBreeder Mod found here -
Without these guys we wouldnt be where we are now, as a forum, or a community.
Gentlemen- On behalf of the users of this tweak , and every E4GT owner out there.... *BOWS* I thank you....
I am in no way responsible for your equipment, flash at your own risk
Download ComaDose version you prefer, from the downloads section, and put on root of phone
Boot into custom recovery
Reboot to rom (flash stock kernel) or reboot system etc.
This is a .zip file, can be flashed with CWM recovery, put on root of phones storage, boot into recovery & flash.
Issues with repack and new Custom Recovery kernels-
Now Ive heard it works for some people on repacks, and ive heard of battery drain, and GPS taking along time to lock on others. But the best results i get, are out of the "stock" Leak kernels.
Conflicting issues with new Custom Recovery modded and released updated version
ComaDose V2.1 W/ Crossbreeder V. 7.2.13
Whats under this button??