It works for me on my SP704CET bought in France. (I use LSMOD and here the loaded driver: mxc622x, rtl8150, mcs 7830, qf9700, asix, sun5i_csi, gc0308, camera, cedarx, mali, gsl1680, gt811, byd693x,ZET622X, ssd253x, ft5x_ts)
If anyone is interrested in J.B.4.2.2 for Memup SlidePad 704 CET (Only CET, I did not test on 704 CE.
I can post the rom image created... (I will post it later on tonight)
Leave me a private message if you need it.
Content of the ROM
- Rom basically design for Manta13
- Your device will have MID13 as name (No more CET704)
- Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- Fast rom (Menu and all are way faster than 4.1.1 original firmware)
- CWM mod recovery working out of the box
- Root device with Play store.
This ROM come as east country language first, you need to go to setting icon, the language (Icon with a White A letter) and the first option will be language, select yours.
to check you table model, look on the back of the table, even if on the back it says 704CE, you need to look at the white sticker that will say if it is a CE or CET.
As usual, to flash the image, go to boot loader and use livesuite 1.7.
Procedure on the SP704CET with livesuit:
- completly turn off the tablet, unplug cable
- start livesuite and select the downloaded image file
- keep the VOL- button pressed and plug the usb cable
- without releasing the VOL- button press the Power button 6 times.
- You should hear windows sound saying a USB device has been plugged
- if windows request it, install the driver from Livesuitefolder\usbdriver
- Livesuite should automatically start the flashing process.
- when prompted, "Format device" press YEs. (It might take a minute)
- When it s 100% you tablet should reboot.
External download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!F4NizYZI!Tei4mz...0057p3MxzvoFNc
Note: I did not invent anything, thanks to the good work of MANTA team members. I just found out this rom works, I just had to modify the touchscreen drivers and idc files.