FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

USB drivers for htc wildfire

327 posts
Thanks Meter: 301
 
By Brute.Force, Senior Member on 29th July 2013, 11:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I found a htc drivers installer for htc. They are originally for Wildfire S but I tested it on wildfire and they work perfectly.
Important: I did not create the drivers myself. I am only sharing with you. Thanks goes to jikantaru on wildfire s forums





Why do I need this?
You will only need this if you use adb and fastboot. Like to take logcat, flash recovery via computer, adb pull, adb push etc.

Why not HTC sync?

HTC sync only works on sense froyo rom. But most of the people here use cm7 or ics roms so htc sync is useless for us.

Doesnt the google sdk include this?

No. The sdk includes adb and fastboot but you will need htc drivers separately. If you dont install the drivers, you will see "waiting for device" whenever you use fastboot or adb
The Following User Says Thank You to Brute.Force For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Brute.Force Ad-Free
 
 
29th July 2013, 12:02 PM |#2  
Pator57's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 320
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidAddiction

I found a htc drivers installer for htc. They are originally for Wildfire S but I tested it on wildfire and they work perfectly.
Important: I did not create the drivers myself. I am only sharing with you. Thanks goes to jikantaru on wildfire s forums


You will need this for adb and fastboot. No need to download htc sync.

What does it change ? I always used HTC sync

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda app-developers app
29th July 2013, 12:37 PM |#3  
miniAndroidian's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 169
 
More
Universal ADB Drivers and google drivers from the android SDK are working too.
30th July 2013, 09:15 AM |#4  
Brute.Force's Avatar
OP Senior Member
ⓍⒹⒶ ⒹⒺⓋⒺⓁⓄⓅⒺⓇⓈ
Thanks Meter: 301
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pator57

What does it change ? I always used HTC sync

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda app-developers app

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniAndroidian

Universal ADB Drivers and google drivers from the android SDK are working too.

Answered your questions in the first post.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes