[CENTER] The ROM is really light and smooth, essential for daily use. The zip is just 160 mb with Google Apps included . It has a refreshed UI completely changed (dialpad and contacts are a small exception ) with some neat customization settings. I think the ROM will speak for itself... Enjoy!!!
Root access - fixed by besttt
The original ROM was created by coderza. He owns his work and all rights to it. I just ported his amazing work to our device so we can enjoy it. All the credit goes to coderzs.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
[Recommended Kernel: LuPus Kernel + WiFi modules of LuPus]
For Unlocked Bootloaders:
1. Boot to Recovery
2. Factory Data reset
3. Wipe Dalvik
4. Format System
5. Install ROM Zip from Sdcard
6. INSTALL LUPUS KERNEL.
7. Reboot, enjoy and donate a beer to me
LiGux for the Xperia Arc/S - Build 5 by besttt
No Google Apps needed (included)
Banner for the fans
Just enter this into your signature:
besttt for fixing the ROM - hit the thanks button in his post in the sixth page
FXP and his CM10 builds for the kernel and port base
Mustaavalkosta for the support in all of my developer career (Small one LOL! )
My family for the support
The XDA community for supporting and answering to all my n00b questions
Everyone mentioned in the original ROM's thread
The CWM Recovery Project
glevitan for helping me get started with my device