21st March 2014, 06:24 PM |#341  
Recognized Developer
Flag Memphis , TN
Thanks Meter: 13,345

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maurensen

OK when done please post here the link to New thread so we can easily find it. Thanx!

Sent from my GT-S7710 using xda app-developers app

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51265263
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unjustified Dev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st March 2014, 07:00 PM |#342  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Thanx!

Sent from my GT-S7710 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to maurensen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maurensen Ad-Free
2nd April 2014, 08:37 PM |#343  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for putting this together on S7710.

I just wonder, is it possible to integrate Privacy Guard 2.0 on CM 10.2 releace? They should be in there, but in this version, theres the older one.
7th April 2014, 10:14 PM |#344  
Flag Boom
Thanks Meter: 25

More
For all who's interested, I'm experimenting with an xcover 2. Only tweaking, no AOSP development.
Will have an initial release soon: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2689010

Cheers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glennexpert For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift glennexpert Ad-Free
19th April 2014, 09:46 AM |#345  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Hey guys,

I recently compiled flxo CM11.0 rom with STE OMX support (from TeamCanjica).
I've been testing it for a couple of weeks, for me everything seems ok (no reboots, camera working ...)

I didn't test bluetooth hand's free, but it's certainly still broken.

You can download this rom from my dropbox account :

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rtxuqcwffgf5qlc/RM2nKHFRBY

I'm also trying to compile Ubuntu Touch for S7710, I'll let you know when the rom will be flashable.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matt64 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Matt64 Ad-Free
19th April 2014, 11:38 AM |#346  

More
Thanx mate but for me vanir kk is very good so I think I'll wait for your Ubuntu rehear lrelease to try something new! Thanx for your work mate keep us informed!

sent by my xcover2, excuse my (very) bad english
5th May 2014, 08:33 PM |#347  
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 1

More
With Vanir i got reboots all the time. So I tried "rock solid" cm10.2 (latest build from february). And I have to admit, yes it is rock solid!

And, Bluetooth works fine. I tested it with logitech ue9000 and samsung hs2000. Both works like a charm, including music via A2DP.

sent from mobile
6th May 2014, 07:24 AM |#348  

More
Yes cm 10.2 by flxo is really good but my vanir 1104 build is working almost fine so for now I'm using it as my daily ROM... If/when there'll be Miui for our xcover I'll switch to it because I love miui so much (dream mode on)
For now a BIG thanx to all the developers that made cwm and cm possible on this fu....ing phone
My old defy was waaaay better!

Sent from my GT-S7710 using XDA Free mobile app
7th May 2014, 02:37 AM |#349  
Recognized Developer
Flag Memphis , TN

Donate to Me
More
So , I took some time and thought to myself why would it reboot it makes no sense. Happens that I added BLN backlight notification like I did all the other devices which have touchkeys my guess is maybe the kernel is panicking or something hint why it wouldn't be in the logcat. I have removed bln support from skomer kernel and I will remove it from light module as well. From the pics I seen looks like skomer keys don't light up am I right ?
7th May 2014, 03:04 AM |#350  
Flag Willemstad
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unjustified Dev

So , I took some time and thought to myself why would it reboot it makes no sense. Happens that I added BLN backlight notification like I did all the other devices which have touchkeys my guess is maybe the kernel is panicking or something hint why it wouldn't be in the logcat. I have removed bln support from skomer kernel and I will remove it from light module as well. From the pics I seen looks like skomer keys don't light up am I right ?

They don't light up...
7th May 2014, 03:09 AM |#351  
Recognized Developer
Flag Memphis , TN

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stynos

They don't light up...

Thanks commits have been made to ensure this reboot problem on notification does not exists anymore

https://github.com/Team-Exhibit/andr...b88ea6276c628d

https://github.com/Team-Exhibit/andr...43178bb8466416

It still will continue to write to try to enable the lights on the touchkey but that's no biggie as it was never a problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to Unjustified Dev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xcover-2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)