I also released the first draft of the Source Code on github.
It is a preview version, so it is still a little rough around the edges. But you can Program Remote Controls, add new ones and use it like the regular one on the Original Firmware.
- Only tested on CyanogenMod 10.1 nightly but any AOSP compatible ROM should work
- Superuser Access (The App changes permissions for the IR device files)
Features to come:
- Theme Support (Different Remote Types)
- Remote Database (Downloadable IR codes to use with your equipment)
- Macro Support
30/07/13 Initial Release 0.4
- Apache14 for reverse engineering the IR Blaster and building the library to use it
- PingPongBoss for the StandOut library.
- Riekr for the italian translations
- antifish for letting me use his database from here
- NeverGone\RU for the russian translations
Please no Feature Requests and Problem reports via PM. Post them here or open a ticket on github (or even better, send me a pull request) , so more people can benefit from what you found out.