#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * The developers of Team-Blockbuster are not responsible for data loss, * dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed., you accept this risk. */
This kernel is for the htc one m7spr with a aosp 4.4x based installed rom like cyanogenmod, aokp, miui and so on. But be sure your ROM is in sync with cm.
sourcecode? follow the link --> https://github.com/pinpong/android_kernel_htc_m7
[quote]• build with latest linaro toolchain •
• linux backport & upstream patches •
This kernel is for the htc one m7ul, m7att, m7vzw and m7tmo with a aosp 4.3.
• stripped modules •
• init.d support •
• any kernel updater •
• optimisation flags •
• noop/deadline/row/cfq/fiops/sio scheduler •
• uhid support •
• cifs support •
• ntfs r/w support •
• full otg support •
• force fastcharge •
• lz4 compression/decompression Extremely Fast Compression algorithm •
• kernel based thermal control •
• userspace voltage control •
• available cpu frequencies: 81MHz - 2052MHz •
• gpu overclocking •
* Download latest thoravukk-kernel.zip
* Copy thoravukk-kernel.zip to your SDCard
* Boot into Recovery
* Flash thoravukk-kernel.zip over a non other custom kernel
* Reboot and enjoy
Q. My device rebooted or crashed, how can I help?
A: Get me /proc/last_kmsg and logcat.
Q. Do I need to wipe anything when flashing this kernel?
Q: What is the best cpu/gpu oc/uv settings?
A: Use what you think is the best for you*but think of your hardware.
Q. For wich Roms i can use this Kernel?
A: Raed the description.
Social network sites
[KERNEL][M7_Sprint][AOSP][Thoravukk] LZ4•CIFS•OC/UC/UV•THERMAL•LINARO, a Kernel for the Sprint HTC One
Kernel Special Features:
Last Updated 2013-12-02