FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[Toolkit] Wug's Nexus Root Toolkit v2.1.4 [Updated 01/16/16]: Nexus 7 (2013) Thread

2,199 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,967
 
By WugFresh, Inactive Recognized Developer on 2nd August 2013, 10:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th January 2015, 06:27 AM |#881  
nuxbag's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sliver Spring, MD
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad.obada

I just downloaded the NRT v.1.9.9 and it seems that i can`t make it to work.

1) it can`t autodetect devices. tried with a N7(2013) and a N5.

2) when I try to update the files for the devices, I get a "mismatch" for file hashes for boot.img file and TWRP recovery file.



Can somebody else confirm this, or is it just me?

Drivers are installed correctly? Mismates are bad downloads try again till works
 
 
5th January 2015, 07:24 PM |#882  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Yup, got the drivers from http://developer.android.com/sdk/win-usb.html so it should be good.

I mean, I can access the devices, adb, fasboot, etc.
It`s NRT that`s making me trouble ..
7th January 2015, 06:21 PM |#883  
Hieuhoang's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Unhappy
hi all!
i flash stock + unroot
here is my cmd:


Flash Stock + Unroot...
------------------------------------------------------------------


sending 'bootloader' (2100 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.078s]
writing 'bootloader'...
FAILED (remote: Signature mismatched!!!)
finished. total time: 0.109s
rebooting into bootloader...
OKAY [ 0.016s]
finished. total time: 0.016s

sending 'radio' (16384 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.624s]
writing 'radio'...
OKAY [ 0.749s]
finished. total time: 1.373s
rebooting into bootloader...
OKAY [ 0.016s]
finished. total time: 0.016s

archive does not contain 'boot.sig'
archive does not contain 'recovery.sig'
archive does not contain 'system.sig'
archive does not contain 'vendor.img'
Creating filesystem with parameters:
Size: 28856791040
Block size: 4096
Blocks per group: 32768
Inodes per group: 8192
Inode size: 256
Journal blocks: 32768
Label:
Blocks: 7045115
Block groups: 215
Reserved block group size: 1024
Created filesystem with 11/1761280 inodes and 154578/7045115 blocks
Creating filesystem with parameters:
Size: 587202560
Block size: 4096
Blocks per group: 32768
Inodes per group: 7168
Inode size: 256
Journal blocks: 2240
Label:
Blocks: 143360
Block groups: 5
Reserved block group size: 39
Created filesystem with 11/35840 inodes and 4616/143360 blocks
--------------------------------------------
Bootloader Version...: FLO-04.02
Baseband Version.....: DEB-
Serial Number........: 072155dd
--------------------------------------------
checking product...
FAILED

Device product is 'deb'.
Update requires 'tilapia'.

finished. total time: 0.031s



Booting up your freshly flashed stock device...
------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait for your device to finish booting up...

- It may appear to be boot looping; just wait...

- It could take 5-10 minutes; please be patient...

When its finally booted back up, please remember
to re-enable USB debugging if you plan on using
the toolkit to perform other operations.

NOTE: If this process was too quick and your device
is still in bootloader mode, then flashing stock may
have failed or been incomplete. Simply check the
log above: if you notice it skipped steps because it
didn't meet certain requirements, like the bootloader
or baseband version, then consider enabling 'Force Flash'
mode in the toolkits options menu and trying the
'Flash Stock + Unroot' processs again. Cheers.



Press any key to exit...


My device can not successful boot and google is very long
please help me
Sorry for my bad english.
7th January 2015, 11:39 PM |#884  
mdamaged's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag South of Heaven
Thanks Meter: 1,452
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hieuhoang

hi all!
i flash stock + unroot
here is my cmd:


Flash Stock + Unroot...
------------------------------------------------------------------


sending 'bootloader' (2100 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.078s]
writing 'bootloader'...
FAILED (remote: Signature mismatched!!!)
finished. total time: 0.109s
rebooting into bootloader...
OKAY [ 0.016s]
finished. total time: 0.016s

sending 'radio' (16384 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.624s]
writing 'radio'...
OKAY [ 0.749s]
finished. total time: 1.373s
rebooting into bootloader...
OKAY [ 0.016s]
finished. total time: 0.016s

archive does not contain 'boot.sig'
archive does not contain 'recovery.sig'
archive does not contain 'system.sig'
archive does not contain 'vendor.img'
Creating filesystem with parameters:
Size: 28856791040
Block size: 4096
Blocks per group: 32768
Inodes per group: 8192
Inode size: 256
Journal blocks: 32768
Label:
Blocks: 7045115
Block groups: 215
Reserved block group size: 1024
Created filesystem with 11/1761280 inodes and 154578/7045115 blocks
Creating filesystem with parameters:
Size: 587202560
Block size: 4096
Blocks per group: 32768
Inodes per group: 7168
Inode size: 256
Journal blocks: 2240
Label:
Blocks: 143360
Block groups: 5
Reserved block group size: 39
Created filesystem with 11/35840 inodes and 4616/143360 blocks
--------------------------------------------
Bootloader Version...: FLO-04.02
Baseband Version.....: DEB-
Serial Number........: 072155dd
--------------------------------------------
checking product...
FAILED

Device product is 'deb'.
Update requires 'tilapia'.

finished. total time: 0.031s



Booting up your freshly flashed stock device...
------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait for your device to finish booting up...

- It may appear to be boot looping; just wait...

- It could take 5-10 minutes; please be patient...

When its finally booted back up, please remember
to re-enable USB debugging if you plan on using
the toolkit to perform other operations.

NOTE: If this process was too quick and your device
is still in bootloader mode, then flashing stock may
have failed or been incomplete. Simply check the
log above: if you notice it skipped steps because it
didn't meet certain requirements, like the bootloader
or baseband version, then consider enabling 'Force Flash'
mode in the toolkits options menu and trying the
'Flash Stock + Unroot' processs again. Cheers.



Press any key to exit...


My device can not successful boot and google is very long
please help me
Sorry for my bad english.



You've selected the wrong ROM for your device.
11th January 2015, 01:50 PM |#885  
nuxbag's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sliver Spring, MD
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
If I am locked and after 5.0 update stuck on boot. Is there anyway to get unbricked?
11th January 2015, 03:42 PM |#886  
madbat99's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 1,214
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuxbag

If I am locked and after 5.0 update stuck on boot. Is there anyway to get unbricked?

Yes, unlock and flash stock factory image. Or if using toolkit, unlock then select flash stock and unroot.
12th January 2015, 06:00 AM |#887  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I've sorted my problem, I click on the wrong button.
12th January 2015, 06:46 AM |#888  
mdamaged's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag South of Heaven
Thanks Meter: 1,452
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurion45

sort my problem.

Sort my laundry.
13th January 2015, 06:08 AM |#889  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hi all, I was running 4.4.4 and got in a bootloop (god knows why and how). It was quite some weeks ago, untill I recently found about this method. I formatted my PC (yes, clean driver install and everything - my PC was really messy) and installed the appropriate drivers. I flashed + unrooted using 5.0.1, and everything "worked fine", but my device keeps rebooting :/ So I now have a 5.0.1 bootloop... any help is much apreciated
13th January 2015, 07:08 AM |#890  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,967
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi v1

Hi all, I was running 4.4.4 and got in a bootloop (god knows why and how). It was quite some weeks ago, untill I recently found about this method. I formatted my PC (yes, clean driver install and everything - my PC was really messy) and installed the appropriate drivers. I flashed + unrooted using 5.0.1, and everything "worked fine", but my device keeps rebooting :/ So I now have a 5.0.1 bootloop... any help is much apreciated

Factory reset from stock recovery

https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/4596836?hl=en

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
13th January 2015, 04:04 PM |#891  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
But i'm stuck in a bootloop, and I can't enter recovery mode (it stops in a black screen).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes