Thanks Meter: 2,660

By jaybob413, Retired Recognized Developer on 3rd August 2013, 05:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th August 2013, 04:57 PM |#61  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi,

Anyone else having trouble recovering apps through titanium backup? Recovering app data is working fine, but every time I try to recover the app itself titanium backup gets stuck and the app will not install.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app
7th August 2013, 05:04 PM |#62  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotronick

Hi,

Anyone else having trouble recovering apps through titanium backup? Recovering app data is working fine, but every time I try to recover the app itself titanium backup gets stuck and the app will not install.

In titanium backup, go to settings>preferences>(scroll to the bottom of the list) App processing mode> First try "Auto,indirect" and if it doesn't work, try "Interactive".
The Following User Says Thank You to kaivalya97 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kaivalya97 Ad-Free
7th August 2013, 05:21 PM |#63  
Flag Munich

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaivalya97

In titanium backup, go to settings>preferences>(scroll to the bottom of the list) App processing mode> First try "Auto,indirect" and if it doesn't work, try "Interactive".

Thanks for the hint. Tried the interactive mode and got
"Parse Error: There is a problem parsing the package." This happens with every backup packet, but did never happen before so I think it has something to do with android 4.3 . Can someone confirm TB recoveries are working for them on android 4.3 ?

7th August 2013, 05:35 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotronick

Thanks for the hint. Tried the interactive mode and got
"Parse Error: There is a problem parsing the package." This happens with every backup packet, but did never happen before so I think it has something to do with android 4.3 . Can someone confirm TB recoveries are working for them on android 4.3 ?

You have to change the path to the path with /legacy/ in it. I'm not by my tablet otherwise I would screenshot it.

EDIT:

Yes. It work.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to necropuppy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift necropuppy Ad-Free
7th August 2013, 06:20 PM |#65  
Flag Munich

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by necropuppy

You have to change the path to the path with /legacy/ in it. I'm not by my tablet otherwise I would screenshot it.

EDIT:

Yes. It work.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks. That made it work.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
7th August 2013, 09:04 PM |#66  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
was bummed that teameos called it quits for the n10. been using them since the xoom came out. been rom hopping and found this, i must say it is very sweet
7th August 2013, 11:26 PM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 1,537

More
I installed tjis and really liked it. Much better than the 4.2.2 version in my opinion and lots of awesome features. But sadly i couldnt keep it because my bro has a secondary user account for his apps and i couldbt find any way to restore them so i had to restore backup of stock . Sorry for offtopic but if anyone knows how to backup the sceond user and restore it please tell me in my thread in q&a. Thanks

Sent from my LG-P970g
8th August 2013, 12:15 AM |#68  
Flag Taitung
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiga4ever123

Is it possible to set transparent navigation bar in this rom?

I was wondering the same question. Without going into Pie/full screen, that is. Thanks!
8th August 2013, 01:09 AM |#69  
Thanks Meter: 207

More
since updating, the system seems to always be close happy about any application past the current focus and last focused app. chrome also seems to be failing to load tabs(indicative of low memory) but it I have well over half a gig left free...
8th August 2013, 02:36 PM |#70  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Some apps in the market won't install...Is this because its a new os upgrade? Instagram and Facebook are the apps I'm talking about.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4
8th August 2013, 03:34 PM |#71  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 160

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSIII

Some apps in the market won't install...Is this because its a new os upgrade? Instagram and Facebook are the apps I'm talking about.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

I had this happen yesterday with RetroArch. I tried this morning and it updated fine. Maybe try again a little later. Other apps haven't had a problem though, so may be isolated to certain apps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)