I'm not responsible if it breaks your device! Don't install it if you want something stable.
*** /DISCLAIMER ***
DON'T TRY TO FORMAT any unformated external USB drive/key with OTG cable, it could format internal storage instead !!!
Here is my port of JB AOSP 4.3 for our Xperia S. This is a work in progress, it's currently missing few of the patches I used in 4.2.X and few things are completely untested.
Installation and downloads
- You need unlocked bootloader and a working recovery.
- Download installation zip from here, mirror thanks to @androidlover007 (I know, uploaded.net is not the fastest of the earth, multipload mirrors coming soon. I'm not against posting any other mirror).
- Copy it to internal storage
- Wipe Data/Cache
- Install gapps for 4.3. Currently, we don't have "official" gapps from CM team, I used PA ones with good success.
- Reboot and let the rom settle down a bit
- Important: Current release has a recovery with broken offline charging, you should flash a fixed one after installing the rom to avoid any trouble. Check this post.
Kernel source code is here (branch jb-4.2-experimental).
Note: this rom flashes its own kernel that comes with TWRP recovery and last version of Boot Manager. Just use volume up/down to navigate boot manager menu and power to select if you want to go to TWRP. Don't play with Boot Manager options if you don't know what you're doing.