While it is uploading here is the info. We have been working on making a custom recovery. No luck. Close but not there yet. So I decided to make a pre-rooted firmware you can flash through Odin. Works perfectly. The firmware I used was for the UK version. Funny enough stock the kernel is unsecure. Anyways it is the whole firmware so it is about 1.1-1.2 gigs. Uploading to me Dev-host.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */ By using the rom you agree with the above terms!
- Download firmware
- Download Odin - Link here
- Boot into download. (either hold power and volume down or do adb reboot download)
- Click on PDA and then find prerooted.tar.md5
- MAKE SURE RE-PARTITION IS NOT CHECKED!!! You will have an instant brick! You have been warned.
- Click start and wait.
- once done it will reboot into (stock) recovery and finish installing.
- Once done and booted just open SuperSU and update the binary. Not by CWM but the other.
- Done. Enjoy!
Rooted firmware (UK - SM-T210) - http://d-h.st/leL
SM-T210R - http://d-h.st/bCi