FORUMS

Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

822 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,215

By Anubhav Agrawal, Senior Member on 4th August 2013, 09:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th March 2020, 11:18 AM |#12961  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 2,630

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiCenter

Ah, my bad, sorry, thought I can also request stuff here.
Can you point me where can I request new app cuz it seems like this stuff does not exist at all...

The first rule of XDA club, is read the OP. Its pretty clear you need to provide a link for the app in Google Play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubhav Agrawal

...snip...
The first step is to go through[/color] XDA forums checking if the app is uploaded the dev himself here or not and then using the search inside the thread to search for the required app
If you do not find make your request in accordance with the following data (not necessarily needed, but it is the best way to receive your application as soon as possible):
The link of the application in Google Play website;
So, you are a new member on XDA.! We are fully aware of the fact that u cant post link because of limitation imposed(Just so u know, its to prevent spam from new users,and, i do recommend reading XDA rules first),but,u can post link in plain text, by either removing initial play.google.com or by adding spaces, this is to ensure that we provide u the apk u require, not a same looking/same name app ..

...snip...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrocketdog

you need to search for the app that you want from the play store and then post the link here to get help. thats the way this thread works. if you are still confused please read the OP.
good luck

Hey, thats what he said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrocketdog

i dont know of anywhere to request a new app. never even heard of such.

Another rule of XDA is to use the search functionality, but, I can understand that's all about choosing the correct key words. I know there are at least two "Ask anything" "noob friendly" threads here.You may be surprised that there is already an app for the feature, or an Xposed module or a Magisk module. either way, the thread is "ask anything"
12th March 2020, 09:56 PM |#12962  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
hi everyone
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...y.android.prod
25th March 2020, 09:46 AM |#12966  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi! I have a Huawei P40 Lite, could someone make my BBVA bank's apk compatible? If I download it with apk downloader it gives me an error in the location installation, thanks!

Google Play = id=com.bbva.bbvacontigo

PS: As it is a new account, it won't let me put the link but I'll leave you the id!
29th March 2020, 01:42 AM |#12967  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Can someone post voot app apk link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.tv.v18.viola

did see a really older (3 yrs old) version in this thread after a quick search..
Yesterday, 08:14 AM |#12968  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalva

Can someone post voot app apk link -

did see a really older (3 yrs old) version in this thread after a quick search..

you can download from apkcombo
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, apps, blocked, download, google, play, region

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)