FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

GoogleDocs: Steam Games Compatibility List

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By Lord fiSh, Member on 5th August 2013, 05:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hope for a sticky on this post. There is already a Thread to that topic: Games you have tested and streamed through PC, but have the link in #1 would be better?

till now, editable for everyone (no login), may change that later.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3IyNjVxdDB6MVE
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lord fiSh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lord fiSh Ad-Free

5th August 2013, 06:23 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord fiSh

Hope for a sticky on this post. There is already a Thread to that topic: Games you have tested and streamed through PC, but have the link in #1 would be better?

I've also done a lot of editing and formatting for this doc. It'll be a good resource for bug reporting and fixes.

+1 please sticky,

edit: I sent a PM to the XDA Forum Moderator, Mike, asking if we have a dedicated Shield Mod, and to sticky this.
5th August 2013, 06:55 PM |#3  
Flag Newark
Thanks Meter: 2

More
if games work but need workaround/small tweaks should we still put it in the not working?

I feel like we should have several catigories:
Officially Supported Game
Games that work Perfectly (just as good as supported games)
Game that work (more or less) Perfectly w/ workarounds (require disabling a pre-launch splash screen, editing a configuration etc.)
Games that work imperfectly (require a mouse/keyboards on menus, can't load multi-player etc.)
Game that don't work at all (game just refuses to launch)

but I feel like we shouldn't separate them, just make in an alphabetical list of games and have "working level" category... also I feel like my idea doesn't separate games that run but don't recognize the controller...
The Following User Says Thank You to Trevski13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Trevski13 Ad-Free
5th August 2013, 07:06 PM |#4  
Flag Sacramento, CA
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevski13

if games work but need workaround/small tweaks should we still put it in the not working?

I feel like we should have several catigories:
Officially Supported Game
Games that work Perfectly (just as good as supported games)
Game that work (more or less) Perfectly w/ workarounds (require disabling a pre-launch splash screen, editing a configuration etc.)
Games that work imperfectly (require a mouse/keyboards on menus, can't load multi-player etc.)
Game that don't work at all (game just refuses to launch)

but I feel like we shouldn't separate them, just make in an alphabetical list of games and have "working level" category... also I feel like my idea doesn't separate games that run but don't recognize the controller...

To keep things tidy, it could look like this:
Supported
Working
Working w/ workarounds (this section would include the "work imperfectly" section, games that require mouse and/or keyboard)
Not working
The Following User Says Thank You to hurrpancakes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hurrpancakes Ad-Free
5th August 2013, 07:19 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrpancakes

To keep things tidy, it could look like this:
Supported
Working
Working w/ workarounds (this section would include the "work imperfectly" section, games that require mouse and/or keyboard)
Not working

I've taken your advice.

Shield Supported
Perfectly Working
Mostly Working
Not Working

Spreadsheet also has section for Android Emulators, how well they work, price, and notes on workarounds.

Posted a thread on nvidia.com forums asking for a sticky as well with links to here and the gdoc.
https://forums.geforce.com/default/t...th-fixes-xda-/
6th August 2013, 01:10 AM |#6  

More
Also user: hurrpancakes has done a good job of formatting and populating information. +1 to you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Unoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Unoid Ad-Free
6th August 2013, 02:58 AM |#7  

More
users on nvidia.com forums have made some great comments and edits.

i've pretty much professionalize the entire google spreadsheet to maximiz end user contribution. Thanks Lord Fi5h, and everyone!
9th August 2013, 07:32 AM |#8  
Flag Sacramento, CA
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Can Unoid or fish resize the B column? It's a bit bigger than it should be
9th August 2013, 11:28 PM |#9  
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Drive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord fiSh

I might be able to help a bit. I have 631 steam games. http://steamcommunity.com/id/PR0XIDIAN/ (4TB steam drive so they are all installed as well).
10th August 2013, 05:21 PM |#10  
Flag Toronto

More
Nice, I was looking for something exactly like this. Added Prototype (working perfectly), Fallout 3 (working when GFWL is removed), L.A Noire (working provided you do the Rockstar Social Club signin from a computer and save the credentials) and added a disputed note for Saint's Row The Third.

Edit:

Added (Working Perfectly):
Portal
Portal 2

Added: (Not Working):
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Tweaked:
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
Bioshock
11th August 2013, 04:28 AM |#11  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 367

Donate to Me
More
I added my findings to the list last night ... just one thing, why are there games listed on there that have NO controller support ... I mean there are millions of apps available on android ... if we list them all this way it will make the list near unusable

Kris
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
compatibility list, games, shield, steam

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)