ODEX and DEODEX
@pier10 's builds added
Angle Series added
Flashable pack would no longer be released for new sets
Stockish sets added
modified to support both 320 and 240 DPI systemUI (higher quality)
OlliG for his magical tools, The Rom FumblerHow to install Xposed Framework
Thanks rovo89 for Xposed Installer ,
and dully79 for his tutorial
- Download XposedInstaller.apk from here and install it
- Launch the Xposed Installer, click on "Install/Update and give root permission"
- After installing any modules, enable it in Xposed installer and reboot.
- Just make sure only one battery module is enabled If you have several sets.
Xposed Version (recommended) post 1, both HDPI and XHDPI Devices
Flashable pack post 2, only XHDPI devices
Working on most device tuning ICS or JB including Samsung (S2,3, Note1 and 2, Tab) Xperia, HTC, you tell me.
HDPI and XHDPI_____________________1. Newly Added _____________________
Sprint Battery MultiDPI - HDPI, XHDPI, XXHDPI
_____________________2. Angle Series _____________________
Download here_____________________3. Stockish sets _____________________
Download here_________________4. @pier10 's builds _________________
Click on gif to download_________________5. @Adizzzle 's builds ______________________________________6. Old Sets _____________________
Click here to download
If you have any request kindly follow as following:
if you don't follow do not expect me do a magic creating your icon
- drop your icon without any shade or special style
- do not ask from a photo
- your icon should be no bigger than 100*100 and no smaller than 40*40