FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

180 SEC : MOD for 3 MINIT USERS need BATTERY ICONS & MORE

4,730 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,255

By pas2001, Senior Member on 8th August 2013, 03:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

OK HI first I think must make some agreement with you guys
If you use the new 3 minit now and read Gary's document about battery icons theme here you will see there are 2 ways to theme icon battery in 3minit (some themer may find the 3rd way by theme the 16 icons type in app but surely not me)
1st way is to replace stock bat by using the theme zip as my friend NadMaj's works and also my cats thread work. This is the same you dont have 3minit.
The other way (which I think very wise way) is to paste the icons in the specific blank folder.and select to use the icons in 3minit setting . This way you must first select the other bat not stock bat before using then check the box to" Use battery icon from..".
My mod will born from this point.
Why I choose this to be mod...
Cos it will keep all 17 types of new 3minit bat icons include stock battery too
More than that this mean can use charge animation (which I be waiting for long time) while you cant when use first mean.
Then my plan is to make the new icon bats with variety of charge anim. There may be one type with 3 anim for example.
But at first for now I need you to test this
Especially the 9505 users it is my test battery icons for this MOD I want to see feedback It can work on 9505? You can choose charge animation after flash?
Thanks all guy who waiting for my works

NEED TO TEST MORE?

TEST 1 MINIT

TEST 2 MINIT

TEST 3 MINIT

DON'T FORGET use other bat not stock bat in 3 minit setting app...Then flash my work...choose use icon bat from folder option in 3minit setting app again.
.................................................. .....................................

C-BATTERY
My old icons in s2 thread resized and port to use with new 3 minit . You may need black status bar.

DOWNLOAD

.................................................. ..................................................

Want to share this before go to bed .
This set of icons I found when in s2 time . Impress for charging anim verymuch...don't know who is owner.(now know that he is hawkerpaul)
Now I resize and modify for s4. Dont test yet since have no s4 now so please feedback after test it. Hope you like it.
Thank to @hawkerpaul the owner.

DOWNLOAD
.................................................. .................................................. ...

MY FIRST REAL WORK MAN...
I make this style bat icons with 4 type of charge animation should use with 3 minit folder only for code supporting.

BAT LEVEL

ELECTRICA CHARGE

LIGHT FILAMENT CHARGE

GEL CHARGE

LIFE RHYTHM CHARGE

Flash as test works above
.................................................. .................................................. .

Circular bat icons

They come with 7 charge animations

Aquary charge

Balanced charge

Electrica charge

Hellfire charge

Laser charge

Steering wheel charge

Vibratio charge

Download folder

Surely my works look better than gif preview I assure you.

.................................................. .................................................. ...................................

Now the turn fo 180sec in aroma installer

For this installer I must thank to the first person who start to make it for me... @aki-saar
Onother 2 guys who come in to help in fixing our work are @gharrington and marcell2909 from android hilfe Thank alot mate

In this installer I pack horizontal and circular bat which u can select charge animation... More than that I put the horizontal no text ..request of @mydonose too plus gel and laser charge for it.
The last I make new vertical bat icons with 7 charging animation which dont share before

I think YOU may love it. http://www.mediafire.com/download/fz...MOD_BAT_V1.zip

Sorry I have some high fever and cant do anything but want our work Me and aki released as soon as possible

NEW...My new friend @marcel2909 help me modify out the aroma 180 sec
CHANGE LIST what change....Nope no change in contents BUT It change in the UI of aroma installer...NOW you can see all items on screen at same time like see the menu in restaurant before make your decision which dishes oops which items to use
180 sec aroma v.1.1 by marcel2909

.................................................. ...............

HI Today have new? works to share It's 180 sec aroma installer special edition...

Come from my friend @aki-saar and for this pack credits to him for 100% cos he port my jobs from another cats thread and should rename all icon before grouped them in new folders of aroma....SO U GUY ...FIND HIM WHERE PLEASE (PRESS) THANKS TO HIM

This zip compose of 10 types battery icons guess you will find the type you like HUGE THANK MY FRIEND @aki-saar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1...%5DMOD_BAT.zip

The 180 sec aroma special edition V.1.1 by marcel2909

.................................................. ..............................................

Now let's go to my v.2 of 180 sec aroma

For this set . You can choose 5 style of circular icons and can mix with 6 style of charge icons

I make them in white like my jobs in 3 minit ...So you can adjust size colors and add text from 3 minit setting app.

Dont forget to choose option "Use battery icons from folder". and for this set should select to use " any color battery"
If you want text tick " Battery Text" checkbox too. All in UI TAB

After that you can change color of icons and text in COLORS&IMAGES tab"
DOWNLOAD HERE

.................................................. ....................................
THANKS TO MY DONORS @mydonose @gharrington
The Following 80 Users Say Thank You to pas2001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pas2001 Ad-Free
8th August 2013, 04:13 PM |#2  
Flag ViSiON,Texas
Thanks Meter: 20,559

Donate to Me
More
Yes sir, I needed this, I am blind as a bat.

Thank you sir.
The Following User Says Thank You to AxAtAx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AxAtAx Ad-Free
8th August 2013, 04:17 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Just flash in recovery?..is it?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium
8th August 2013, 04:19 PM |#4  
Flag ViSiON,Texas
Thanks Meter: 20,559

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazri1974

Just flash in recovery?..is it?

yes, normal flash
The Following User Says Thank You to AxAtAx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AxAtAx Ad-Free
8th August 2013, 04:22 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxman

yes, normal flash

Ok...tq bro..

8th August 2013, 05:06 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Finally see the battery It's a really good idea to think about it
9th August 2013, 06:32 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Works 9505 too ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda premium
10th August 2013, 01:00 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok

Donate to Me
More

@gharrington advice me to make banner signature for 3 minit in my style . So i release first lot here .You can copy or other methods you know . But if you download , your number of downloads make me know what style you like and will improve my style sir .

NEW STILL BANNER FOR USER OF 3 MINIT

DOWNLOAD FOLDER
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pas2001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pas2001 Ad-Free
10th August 2013, 01:23 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Yes I don't need glasses everytime..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1376094186519.jpg
Views:	3463
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	2177794  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pustekuche For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pustekuche Ad-Free
10th August 2013, 03:37 AM |#10  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 15

More
This sounds great and is just what I need but just before I try it out, I want to ask if there's a way to undo this mod? Just in case
10th August 2013, 03:45 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirsk

This sounds great and is just what I need but just before I try it out, I want to ask if there's a way to undo this mod? Just in case

U can flash 3 minit framework again with no wipe

The Following User Says Thank You to pas2001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pas2001 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
big battery icons, pas2001

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)