[Review] Zerolemon 3000 MaH Batteries & World's Fastest Wall Charger!

Search This thread

techfanatic9

Mar 31, 2012
Vernon Hills, IL
www.androidrootz.com
I have been using Zerolemon's 3000 mah batteries for more than a month and they are great! They last longer that your stock 2600 mah battery, well constructed, and are reliable. The other bonus is that they fit in your Galaxy S4 with your regular back cover! With 2x 3000 mah batteries you also get "the world's fastest wall charger for the Galaxy S4" from what they say, but that is wrong. The wall charger takes 11 hours to just charge one 3000 mah battery.

Conclusion: The 3000 mah batteries are excellent, but the wall charger will take quite some time to charge the batteries.

What's Included:
2x 3000 mah Zerolemon batteries
1x Wall charger (Works on both my Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3 battery)

Best Price: http://amzn.to/14EocGI

Enjoy my video review :good::

joeybear23

Aug 4, 2010
Undisclosed
stores.ebay.com
I have been using Zerolemon's 3000 mah batteries for more than a month and they are great! They last longer that your stock 2600 mah battery, well constructed, and are reliable. The other bonus is that they fit in your Galaxy S4 with your regular back cover! With 2x 3000 mah batteries you also get "the world's fastest wall charger for the Galaxy S4" from what they say, but that is wrong. The wall charger takes 11 hours to just charge one 3000 mah battery.

Conclusion: The 3000 mah batteries are excellent, but the wall charger will take quite some time to charge the batteries.

What's Included:

After reading their description:
Wall charger is .6 amp stock is 2 amp. So it will definitely be slower to charge.
No nfc.
What is it, 3000mAh or 200mAh more than stock? They need to do their math. It's one or the other.

I'd like to see a side by side comparison by the numbers, I have been burned by aftermarket batteries before. May consider it but the fact there is no nfc may be a deal breaker.

Reactions: Diamond 2 owner

cas8180

Apr 1, 2007
Las Vegas
This is the 3rd thread now for zero lemon 3000 mah batteries

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

IamPro

Dec 2, 2010
How long did it take to receive them? Going on trip soon and was wondering.

anuj6111

Sep 11, 2012
Zero lemon or samsung oem battery

hey i wanna buy a few extra batteries for my s4 i9500.
the zerolemon ones are really cheap and are 2 for the price of 1 battery as compared to samsung.... isnt tat a huge difference ? !!

please advise me if i should buy the samsung 2600mah with nfc or 2 zerolemon 3000mah without nfc... ?
i dont use nfc used it once in 4months till now !!
i just want more usage time than charging time....
and i em afraid coz my playstation motherboard got fried coz of a duplicate charger... and dont want smthing like this to happend to my s4 !!

please advise should i go for the oem or zerolemon ?
please dont suggest the extended battery... 3000mah zero vs oem 2600mah !!

redrover69

Sep 2, 2013
South Florida
hey i wanna buy a few extra batteries for my s4 i9500.
the zerolemon ones are really cheap and are 2 for the price of 1 battery as compared to samsung.... isnt tat a huge difference ? !!

please advise me if i should buy the samsung 2600mah with nfc or 2 zerolemon 3000mah without nfc... ?
i dont use nfc used it once in 4months till now !!
i just want more usage time than charging time....
and i em afraid coz my playstation motherboard got fried coz of a duplicate charger... and dont want smthing like this to happend to my s4 !!

please advise should i go for the oem or zerolemon ?
please dont suggest the extended battery... 3000mah zero vs oem 2600mah !!

Where is the comparision between stock samsung 2600 and the zero lemon 3000 as far as how long it lasts???

Thanks

igacek

Jun 13, 2013
Peña Blanca
Honestly, this is more of an overview than a review. I'd expect some actual statistics in the video such as overall battery time with stock vs zerolemon batteries (maybe running constant video or something), but all you say is whether or not it's a good battery. Sorry to be so negative, but this is really lacking actual "review" content.

Reactions: dayonbochnia

tmack23

Jul 22, 2009
I also purchased these batteries. NFC not being included didnt matter to me whatsoever. Anywho I would say im a heavy user: twitter, facebook, youtube, fun run etc.. and i easily get 16 hours out of one charge. Make sure you do the cycle for these batteries when you get them. The best cycle i had with the 3000 mah was 1 day and 8 hrs i believe.

tmack23

Jul 22, 2009
Here is my proof since I foresee someone asking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-31-17-32-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-31-17-32-03.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 7,173
A

Adam0524

I bought these, good batteries, wasnt expecting alot longer battery life just wanted some extra batteries, if you are a power user dont expect to see a whole lot longer battery life. But they do give a little extra run.

As far as the actual company goes, Yes mine are genuine batteries, they should really make it so the instructions on the batteries them selves match the instructions that are on the card. Dont know if anyone else saw that.

Example, Batteries say charge for 8 hours prior to use. Card says 12. Card says kill to 1% before charging, the batteries dont.

Also the wallcharger....definitely isnt the worlds fastest. I can actually charge my phone while playing on it continuously while charging and it charges faster then the wall charger.

But hey, 2 extra quality batteries for 20 bucks. Still worth the 20

redrover69

Sep 2, 2013
South Florida
I see all these people bought these 3000mah battery packages...

Where are the side by side comparisons to a stock samsung 2600mah battery???

thats what I want to see...

Is it worth the 20 bucks? or just keep the phone plugged into your computer or car?

worktorest

Jul 17, 2013
I bought the two 3000mAh batteries + wall charger as well. I have to say i'm disappointed with the charging speed of the wall charger. It kind of breaks the deal for me. I wanted the spare batteries with an external charger that would allow me to keep the batteries charged without having them on my phone itself. I guess i'm going to send my feedback to ZeroLemon, and see what they will do about it.

The batteries are good compared to the original Samsung 2600mAh one. Right off the bat when i used the ZeroLemon battery, with the same phone settings (brightness, mobile networks, etc), i could notice the battery draining a little slower.

I've read many online reviews on these 3000mAh batteries, and they were right about the battery being a bit bigger than the stock battery, although i couldn't really notice the size difference when i compared them side by side. The back cover will shut properly after some pressing on the sides. Nothing to be concerned about.

All in all, i love the batteries a lot, but it's just too bad the wall charger is practically useless as i'm going to be using the Samsung charger which is way faster.

Zimerman

Dec 22, 2013
I bought these, good batteries, wasnt expecting alot longer battery life just wanted some extra batteries, if you are a power user dont expect to see a whole lot longer battery life. But they do give a little extra run.

As far as the actual company goes, Yes mine are genuine batteries, they should really make it so the instructions on the batteries them selves match the instructions that are on the card. Dont know if anyone else saw that.

Example, Batteries say charge for 8 hours prior to use. Card says 12. Card says kill to 1% before charging, the batteries dont.

Also the wallcharger....definitely isnt the worlds fastest. I can actually charge my phone while playing on it continuously while charging and it charges faster then the wall charger.

But hey, 2 extra quality batteries for 20 bucks. Still worth the 20

I have bought 9300mAh battery from Zerolemon for my Samsung Galaxy Note II. I think this battery is so awesome, It is longest than any brand in this class. $44 is worth getting this battery. Highly recommended.

suoirotoN

Dec 29, 2013
I just ordered one from amazon for like 8 bucks! I hope it improves the already stellar battery life I get running CM 11 4.4.2

Ricerocket00

Mar 30, 2013
Just got the Zerolemon 3000 mah batteries and wall charger off of Amazon. They are great. I also have a Hyperion 7500mah extended battery. I can get 2.5 days easily or of the extended battery, but due daily use i wanted something closer to stick size. The ZL 3000 batteries are perfect. I get about 5 hours more out of the Zerolemon over stock. 15 hours vs 21 hours. Enough juice you get me though the day. Will save the Hyperion for times when I may tether or be away from a charger for long periods of time.

Really good deal for $20!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

suoirotoN

Dec 29, 2013
So i got a single zero lemon 3000 mAh battery coming in the mail. I have the samsung OEM battery charger when i bought and extra battery. My question is it safe to use the samsung battery charger since I wont have the zero lemon one that is provided in the link above? Thanks in advance.

imlgl

Aug 15, 2010
Norfolk
Does anyone know where to get one of these batteries in the UK?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

CyanoFan

Mar 29, 2012
So i got a single zero lemon 3000 mAh battery coming in the mail. I have the samsung OEM battery charger when i bought and extra battery. My question is it safe to use the samsung battery charger since I wont have the zero lemon one that is provided in the link above? Thanks in advance.

Same question here!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What's Included:

What's Included:

After reading their description:
    Wall charger is .6 amp stock is 2 amp. So it will definitely be slower to charge.
    No nfc.
    What is it, 3000mAh or 200mAh more than stock? They need to do their math. It's one or the other.

I'd like to see a side by side comparison by the numbers, I have been burned by aftermarket batteries before. May consider it but the fact there is no nfc may be a deal breaker.
    Honestly, this is more of an overview than a review. I'd expect some actual statistics in the video such as overall battery time with stock vs zerolemon batteries (maybe running constant video or something), but all you say is whether or not it's a good battery. Sorry to be so negative, but this is really lacking actual "review" content.
    waste of money if you buy this 3000mah, better buy the 7500mah and you will never tweak your s4 again for battery saving mods tweaks or whatsoever :D

Yeah but then you realize how ****ty your phone looks like :eek: