FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

love mei case ?? anyone hear of this

224 posts
Thanks Meter: 26

By SO_dank, Senior Member on 9th August 2013, 01:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
http://www.lovemeicase.com/pro.asp?id=15 Ive been looking for a waterproof case that is also shockproof military grade stuff.. I spend a lot of time in the woods and need good rain protection and drop protection. While looking I found this case and for the cost Ive never heard of them. While im at it if anyone can recommend a good case.. Im looking at the survivor griffin.. otterbox dosent do it for me or the trident. Life proof isnt shockproof enough.. This case looks pretty rugged but no clip for belt or molly so thats a negative but if its a solid case ill make something for it lol
The Following User Says Thank You to SO_dank For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SO_dank Ad-Free

9th August 2013, 02:52 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SO_dank

http://www.lovemeicase.com/pro.asp?id=15 Ive been looking for a waterproof case that is also shockproof military grade stuff.. I spend a lot of time in the woods and need good rain protection and drop protection. While looking I found this case and for the cost Ive never heard of them. While im at it if anyone can recommend a good case.. Im looking at the survivor griffin.. otterbox dosent do it for me or the trident. Life proof isnt shockproof enough.. This case looks pretty rugged but no clip for belt or molly so thats a negative but if its a solid case ill make something for it lol

It's on ebay for a bit cheaper and it's not waterproof. Just resistant. So could take splashes and stuff like that but wouldn't immerse for any extended period of time.

Lifeproof doesn't exist yet, but if it did, it's a 6.6 foot drop. Most of the heavy duty cases are 2 meter drop tested.
9th August 2013, 05:08 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1,695

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatdawg

It's on ebay for a bit cheaper and it's not waterproof. Just resistant. So could take splashes and stuff like that but wouldn't immerse for any extended period of time.

Lifeproof doesn't exist yet, but if it did, it's a 6.6 foot drop. Most of the heavy duty cases are 2 meter drop tested.

2 meters is quite close to 6.6 feet anyways

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eyecon82 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eyecon82 Ad-Free
9th August 2013, 07:42 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Im talking tree stand lolol guess they don't make them that strong huh..
9th August 2013, 07:53 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
For me it is to big, i like small cases......
9th August 2013, 02:25 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
I think it looks good and doesn't look too bulky for the protection it offers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMKt...e_gdata_player
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
9th August 2013, 08:26 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
<a href="http://www.casefanatic.com/samsung-2/galaxy-s4/coque-galaxy-s4-love-mei-waterproof-anti-shock-drop-protection-metal/">casefanatic.com has it for $44</a> anyone order from this site?
11th August 2013, 11:40 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 174

More
Don't order from casefanatic, they jack the price up. Even for the love mei bumper they put a $20+ price tag when you can get it for less than $10 on ebay. If you need a cheaper price let me know and I'll find one for you guys

Sent from my SGH-M919G using Tapatalk 2
11th August 2013, 03:29 PM |#9  
Flag VA Beach
Thanks Meter: 148

More
This does look good. I usually don't go for cases like this myself. But having gorilla glass instead of plastic crap makes it more desirable than the defender.
12th August 2013, 01:43 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
They jack the price up? I was commenting to tell you guys that they have the case at a much lower price.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
13th August 2013, 01:49 AM |#11  
Flag hartford
Thanks Meter: 47

More
I second that price jack up

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)