FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 9 Lite

[ROM] GOOGLE LITE EDITION DEODEXED (MFD) 4.2.2 v.2 Ktoonsez Kernel NO OTA FINAL

879 posts
Thanks Meter: 422

Post Reply Email Thread
[ROM] GOOGLE LITE EDITION DEODEXED (MFD) 4.2.2 Updated v.2 FINAL

Welcome to our very First ROM for the I9505G. This ROM is part of a much bigger project to bring you more and much better ROM's for our Google Edition phone. I am very pleased to have finally got our Mount Points correct in Cygwin so that we can use Android Kitchen. I am also building a ROM from source at the moment so things will come slowly but they will come. I like 4.2.2. it is much more stable without all of the bugs that 4.3 has and now without more of the bloat, centered the clock and added an Extended Power Menu, Autorun Manager to disable OTA, and Ktoonsez MFD 4.2.2 Kernel. This is the FINAL Update for this ROM but I like it and its my daily driver for now

Big thanks to dsixda, bhardik, and connexion2005, Ktoonsez (Kernel)Autorun Manager MobiWIA & AndRS Studio,Thanks to Jamison904 for Extended Power Menu HERE.

( DISCLAIMER ) Modifying any Phone comes with Risk.You are flashing this at your own risk. I am not responsible for bricks, job loss, or mass confusion so read the instructions carefully.

Instructions

1. Download HERE md5checksum FCD7E924168376D64D5A70826B89E1EF
2. Put on your SD Card
3. Full Wipe x 2 from TWRP, data, dalvik, & cache, Install Google Lite, Wipe cache and Dalvik again and reboot
4. Reboot and update Root from Google Play.

CHANGELOG

HTML Code:
 8/27/2013 Added Ktoonsez Kernel 3.4.59--TW 8.25.2013, Added Auto Run Manager
8/18/2013 Added Center Clock Notification Bar, Added Extended Power Menu ( Thanks Jamison904, Removed More Bloat, Deodexed ROM
( Please Note if your on MH1 your baseband will stay the same. If you would like the MFD baseband please go HERE, Thanks to SamuriHL

BIG THANKS To : Ktoonsez, This ROM is packed with the 3.4.59 --KT-SGS4-JB4.2-TW-INTL-08.25.2013 Kernel

Kernel Source can be found here.
https://github.com/ktoonsez/KT-SGS4

I have spent alot of time on our sticky thread, this and other projects for our phone. If you appreciate the work YOU CAN

1. Hit the thanks button
2. Hit DONATE button
3. Leave a Good Comment

SCREENSHOTS

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MJHawaii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MJHawaii Ad-Free

15th August 2013, 08:57 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Honolulu, HI

Donate to Me
More
Reserved

How to disable OTA

Download Autorun Manager from Google Play

Make sure you check these settings and uncheck the Google service Framework update as seen here this will block the 4.3 OTA Nag

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk 2
16th August 2013, 02:57 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Custom quick setting panels would be a nice added feature. Thanks for all your hard work!
16th August 2013, 03:31 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Honolulu, HI

Donate to Me
More
OK I will see what I can do to add that

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MJHawaii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MJHawaii Ad-Free
16th August 2013, 05:16 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 171

More
will be awesome to add screen buttons with setting to change their size.

and button in recent app menu which deletes whole apps.

Also pls add the battery icon (standard one) with percentage and AM/PM for clock.
16th August 2013, 05:21 AM |#6  
Flag Budd Lake
Thanks Meter: 85

More
would love to see the ability to disable key lights, center clock on the status bar and grid size change on home screen and app drawer
16th August 2013, 11:03 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Honolulu, HI

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for the feedback I will get to work on some of these this weekend. Thanks for your patience.

The Following User Says Thank You to MJHawaii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MJHawaii Ad-Free
16th August 2013, 04:23 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Also could could u add in the function of long press the keys to turn on n off the screen and other options

Google Edition S4
16th August 2013, 07:33 PM |#9  
Flag Budd Lake
Thanks Meter: 85

More
maybe Halo from Paranoid android be intergrated with it???
17th August 2013, 05:34 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJHawaii

Thanks for the feedback I will get to work on some of these this weekend. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you for all your hard work! You're one of the few I've seem developing for the i9505g.
17th August 2013, 11:47 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Honolulu, HI

Donate to Me
More
UPDATE: Its almost midnight here in Hawaii but I wanted to let everyone know I added an extended power menu, removed more junk, deodexed the ROM and centered the clock on the notification bar.

I have a few more edits and then I will upload the file tomorrow night. I may have one more basic update and then I am going to focus on my two other projects for this phone which is a from Source ROM and the TW port to give us some variety.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MJHawaii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MJHawaii Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
i9505g

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)