1. Is this a ported ROM?
No, it’s a real ROM for the HOX.
2. Must I Wipe?
Full Wipe is obligatory.
3. Which hboot version is required?
This ROM works with every 1.3x version and also on 1.72
4. Did i need to flash a new boot.img?
Yes. Otherwise phone will not boot. Use Kernel flasher or extract boot.img from zip file and use fastboot.
5. Did i need to flash boot.img separately when i have S-Off?
Yes you have the script inside ROM doesn't support flashing boot.img during installation. This is because s-off is really rare for this device
6. Does this ROM have APM?
Not by default, but Sasory made this update. See MODs post. There you will find all mods available for this ROM.
7. Touch is not working in recovery! (but I can use volume buttons)
This because of the touch panel drivers.
Use TWRP 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11
8. When flashing at 8.33% the installer crashes and the phone reboots.
You probably use Philz recovery. Go to Philz settings. There there you will find an option to Erase All Data/Prepare for flashing ROM (not sure of the exact syntax) -> Thanks stathis95194
9. Is it right that the first boot after flashing the ROM takes a long time?
That’s right. First boot can takes up to 10 minutes.
10. Does this ROM have root?
Yes, Superuser by @Koush
is present in ROM.
11. Where are the developer option?
Tap few times on Build Version and Dev options should appear.
12. Do custom kernels work?
Not yet.You have to wait for the developers to make new ones.
13. Can someone confirm that WIFI is not working or working?
For 98,9% of the people WiFi works, some people experience problems (that WiFi is disconnecting). Don't know a reason
14. How about Zoe?
Device can run Zoe images, but can't record them...
15. How to enable BlinkFeed?
Go to settings, Personalize, Home screen style and choose BlinkFeed
16. Can I customize EQS in the notifications?
Yes, see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=223
17. Guys I thought Sense 5 had a battery % by default but I can't find it anywhere
It’s not in the battery but you can enable percentage in Settings > Power > Show battery level.
18. How to turn on USB Debbuging ? Or now its automatically enabled ?
It's enabled by default.
20. How can we remove the in app menu button (3 dots)?
Go to Settings > Screen and Gestures > Buttons.
21. I only have 7 apps on my device but I ticked all in Aroma Installer!
By default, Aroma installer will install all apps. Ticking an app in Aroma installer DISABLES the app from installing, so you won't have the apps you ticked. Re-flash the ROM to get the other apps.
22. There is no Task Manager in Sense 5?
This is removed HTC.
23. The ROM doesn't flash. It stays at 0.0%. What should I do?
A user reported this problem when selected German Keyboard when flashing. Maybe you have the same issue. Try without it if this is the case. It might work. (Shutdown your phone, re-flash the boot.img, re-wipe everything (NOT SD-CARD!) and re-flash the ROM. That should fix it.)
24. I want Super User from ChainFire
Flash this zip by recovery. Reboot to Sense. Start this version, there will be a message that there are other Superuser applications and i fit must try to deinstall that ones. Choose Yes
25. I have no root access, what am I doing wrong?
For those with root problems, check if Superuser is not disabled. It is disabled in some cases.
26. Does this rom work with all CID's?
Yes, however, hboot 1.3x or higher is required.
27. Which Recovery should I use with 3.18 Base or higher?
Try PhilzTouch Recovery
28. How can we get into recovery or bootloader without APM
Hold the power button down till bottom keys starts to flash and phone turns off. Once phone is turned off press vol- first then press power do not let go vol- till you get into hboot.
29. How to keep the screen on while charging?
HTC removed such feature.
30. Why if I long press the home button desktop menu doesn't appear?
It was removed by HTC already since Sense 4.
31. Why don't I see HTC Backup in the Backup & Reset settings menu?
In the backup menu, tap on your google account, that lets you change it to HTC
32. If I come from 20.0 to 21.0 via OTA on the phone do I have to flash the new boot.img?
YES, It is recommended to flash the new boot.img
33. Why OTA doesn't work on CWM recovery
You have to install it manually out Download folder. This CWM fault that it can't install zip automatically.
Thanks to henv for this FAQ